Special Viper only Run group offer with NASA July 13th

Started by ViperX, June 25, 2008, 01:55:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NK BREKR

ViperX

Hey Carl,

Wish you could make this event.

Rocman bought a new black ACR with a single red stripe.  Photos on the VCA board.

He'll be out running with us this Sunday at Willow.

Dan

SoCal Rebell

Quote from: ViperX on July 11, 2008, 12:29:12 PM
Hey Carl,

Wish you could make this event.

Rocman bought a new black ACR with a single red stripe.  Photos on the VCA board.

He'll be out running with us this Sunday at Willow.

Dan

Carl is a wuss, that's right Carl a wuss. But he was nice enough to take Rocman as a passanger a few weeks ago when we were at WSIR for a fast ride.

I remember Carl when he was slow......very slow......lol.

Ron

Redsled

I'm in for Sunday.  I hope to be able to keep up with everybody and not get in Ron's way in the ACR.  <E

SoCal Rebell

Quote from: Redsled on July 11, 2008, 08:26:43 PM
I'm in for Sunday.  I hope to be able to keep up with everybody and not get in Ron's way in the ACR.  <E

Lets see Redsled + full race Gen2 GT1 car vs. Rebell + stock ACR, no contest, stick to Buttonwillow Jonathan, WSIR is my house!!!  <D

Redsled

Quote from: SoCal Rebell on July 11, 2008, 09:13:42 PM
Lets see Redsled + full race Gen2 GT1 car vs. Rebell + stock ACR, no contest, stick to Buttonwillow Jonathan, WSIR is my house!!!  <D

LIke I said, just hoping to stay out of your way.................... >m

SoCal Rebell

PCH VIPER

Thanks Dan and Cathy for setting this up for us.   To have our OWN run group amidst all the other cars in attendance today was simply awesome. 
It was an ideal situation for us "track rookies" to gain some valuable track time and experience.
Also special thanks to OGO for spending the day in the sun offering us valuable tips and info..  >s

As expected, it was warm today, but not nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be. 
I unfortunately did not take many pictures today as I was having too much fun learning on the track.

Pictures are posted on my site www.kouchicentral.com

Here are just a few

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

PCH VIPER

PCH VIPER

NK BREKR

The afternoon sessions were awesome!  The temperature went down and there were only a few cars on the track which made for some fast times!  I was very happy to have stayed for the 2 afternoon sessions I had my best time on the final session when I was able to pass 3 cars, that shall not be named  >w.

Big thanks to Dan, Cathy and Dave for setting this up and making sure everything ran smoothly.  Also, big thanks to Ben and Johnathan for showing me the line, I had a blast!   >t

Kala thanks for taking the awesome pictures, hope your knee feels better.

Looking forward to Viper Days. 

LVGS

Hey Art! Can you show me the line next time if I guess who the 3 cars you passed are?  >l

Dan/Cathy - Thanks putting events like this together for all of us to enjoy. I know It takes allot
of time and effort.  >v Also, thanks for allowing the slow vettes to run with us. Both Ozzy and Dennis had a great time. All they need to to now is get a Viper  <m

OGO - thanks for coming out and all your advise!  <2

PCH VIPER

Hey Art,
So I take it you like the Kuhmo's !!???

Good job....Fast Eddie's got some competition.