Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

Hey Dan,
I'll do the Cal Speedway with you guys.

Kala,
I was referring to this "blue hue"   >l

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

ViperX

There was a bunch of "blue hue" going around that day ..... I think  O brought it with him .....

Speedtactics

Here is some video from my Go Pro camera I had mounted on my NACA duct from the Willow springs track event july 13th. The sound sucks but you get the idea just make vroom vroom sounds in your head.
It's long almost the hole session. I did my best to get by Jeff but his car is Damn fast and was pulling me.
Next time.
http://gallery.me.com/hirkophoto#100249
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

Kala

Quote from: ViperX on July 15, 2008, 05:25:56 PM

PS   You guys should have heard Kala laugh out loud as we went around turn 2 at speed.  She was having a blast riding in my GTS.  That's my kinda gal (no offense). 

PPS  I've asked Ron to try and help set up a Viper run group at Cal Speedway in Fontana on the "Roval" with Speed Ventures on Nov 22 & 23.  Please let me know if you are interested.

Dan, that ride saved my day...  >v
I was so bummed not being able to drive that day.

Thanks to you and Cathy for allowing me to go for a spin.... er... ride around the track  >t

I loved the roval at LVMS... Is the Cal speedway similar?
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

Kala

Quote from: PCH VIPER on July 15, 2008, 07:37:16 PM
Kala,
I was referring to this "blue hue"   >l

OMG....  >w You went to the trouble to PS a diagram for me  <

I did "get" the blue hue post... I was in a hurry, and wasn't "clear" with my jesting. I'll do better next time...

I did notice that even with my 200 mm lens... The cars looked too far away. I hate cropping.

So since you are the So Ca Nikon Photog.... Can you put in an expense request for a 400 - 500 mm lens??????

We could share ya know  ^8

I also misplaced a 77mm Nikon lens cap... If found can someone hang on to it for me?

Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

858paxton05

Quote from: speedtactics on July 16, 2008, 03:43:23 PM
Here is some video from my Go Pro camera I had mounted on my NACA duct from the Willow springs track event july 13th. The sound sucks but you get the idea just make vroom vroom sounds in your head.
It's long almost the hole session. I did my best to get by Jeff but his car is Damn fast and was pulling me.
Next time.
http://gallery.me.com/hirkophoto#100249

Scott, that is great video. Wish I heard the roar of that V-10 though. I could barely catch it but it was so worth it. Thanks for sharing. Good times!

ViperX

Kala,

Yes, CA Speedway is similar to LV Speedway - there's just no instructor riding along with their hand on the e-brake.  Like most events, Speed Ventures has beginner, intermediate, advanced and race run groups.  You can pick your group and run at your own pace (with and instructor if you'd like) ..... and they allow passengers in all but the race group. 

I ran in the advanced time trial group last year and was getting 150 mph in the front straight (first time out) before I went to neutral throttle (ran out of courage) and turned down into the big left hand sweeper.

I just got my wing on this weekend, so I should be able to do better this year.

The infield portion of the track is a bit slow and set up for "ricers" but it's still a fun track to run.

Dan

Speedy Gonzales

hey rev, where is your video, maybe the one with me on your a** <2
Chris
AMS Flooring