GREAT PUMPKIN RUN - May 10, 2008

Started by admin, January 15, 2008, 02:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

Shady Canyon is good.
We need to be at Richies by 8:00.........   so meet at Shady Canyon 7:00 ish?

Noel, Tom and Eddie will probably go with us as well.

Anyone else from the OC going?
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

NK BREKR

You guys are taking the 91 East  to the 15 South correct? I'll wait for you guys at the 91 before the 15 South.

hemotox

Arturo del Toro,  What way are you coming in from the West Valley?  Down the 405?  I am taking the 10 East to the 60 to the 15, or could go via the 91, but then that would put us following "PCH VIPER's Orange County Viper Contingent" and you know what that means ???  We would be designated to the back of the line because we don't live in "Orange County"!!!   >h <B <u >2

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

PCH VIPER

I have a "Front of the Line Pass" for both of you.   

That is, if you can catch up to ViperX   ;D

NK BREKR

PCH, Thanks for the front of the line passes, but catching up to ViperX is going to be hard.

Hemotox,  Where would you catch the 405?  My current route has me traveling parallel to you on the 210 as you go down the 60.

I could drop down and meet you at the 60 where it meets the 71, but it seems to me as though we can save a few miles and minutes if we took the 71 to 91 to 15 as opposed to staying on the 60.  Give me your thoughts.

ViperX

Hey Lance,

We can go up the toll road to the 91, East to the 15 then south to Murrietta Hot Springs road.

Everyone will need a toll road pass or must stop and pay the $$$ at the toll booth.

Traffic should be light at that time of the morning.

I'll guess that drive will take just less than 1 hour.

Maybe we could hook up with Arturo and company????

Do any of you guys have a suggestion for a meeting spot?

Cathy and I should be in the white / blue car.

Just put some new PS2's on her with Sidewinder wheels, she looks pretty good.....still kinda slow though.....

Dan  <2

Kadeuces

For once, I'm glad I live in Wildomar.2 exits away!
Welcome to the IV all.

hemotox

OGO  Chief Big Brakes  ^9

Looking forward to seeing everyone at Richie's Diner 

Dan......

Cathy looks good all the time!   >h

black beauty

>b Dave & Lisa

PCH VIPER

Please add Tony and Sherrie to the list !!!  ^2

OriginalRoot

Ole, still has my VIPER, Leaving for the Venice, Italy Saturday Night Gunna Mis You Guy's... .. . Back on the 25th
Drive as FAST as You Can <L  Use Radar Detection, and Stealth... .. .  joel,   have fun.

65cuda

Looks like I am free this Saturday.  Count me in.

Curtis
94 Red RT/10

ViperX

Hey Joel,

Nice to hear from you.  Hope all is well.

Be careful over there .....

Dan  8)

Kadeuces

Lookin forward to meeting you all tomorrow morning!! <t
>b

hemotox

Now just exactly where are all you "Orange Coyote Viper"..errr...  ah...huh, sorry, you Orange County Viper guys going to meet on the 91?  What is the exit and what is the time?

EJ

Arturo del Toro,  anyone else coming from the west side or the San Fernando Valley?  Thinking that we should be leaving @ 6 AM for me. for sure, it is like 90-120 miles away in Never Never Land of Richie's Finer Diner Cuisine!!!

PCH VIPER,  I assume by reading the post above that Shady Canyon is an exit on the 91?  7 AM.  Kinda early for all you wealthy semi-retired guys from OC eh ????   <u

Can't find Shady Canyon, you know thre are a lot of Shady Canyons in California.  How's about South Wier Canyon and the 91 at 7 AM?  Arturo del Toro, can you make this?  This is like going ot the moon to go to Orange County.....  Hello, Houston, we have a problem...   <H