GREAT PUMPKIN RUN - May 10, 2008

Started by admin, January 15, 2008, 02:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

OK, here's a pic of Art's....I mean Cynthia's new Bumble Bee.   

Hey Art, believe it or not, the graphite/silver that I drive is really Lori's !   I'm holding out for a newer model  ;D

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

ViperX

Hey Art and Lance,

I tried this before ..... I bought my black SRT-10 for me and we both liked it.  Cathy wanted one too, so I picked up a red GTS for her before the new SRT Coupes were available.

Well, she liked the red GTS just fine until she saw the white / blue SRTC coupe at VOI9 Las Vegas.

You all know how that story ended, now we have three Vipers, and she doesn't care to drive the GTS any more, all she wants to drive now is the white / blue VOI9 car.

Be careful, this can be a slippery slope - Vipers tend to multiply.

EJ's GTS is one heck of a nice car.

If I weren't trying to find a way to buy a new ACR, I'd consider this one.

Dan  8)

NK BREKR

Hey Lance,

She's all for it!  So is my nephew, he thinks it's Bumble Bee from Transformers. 

I believe it bud, after all she's always having you chauffeur her around town.  Make the case for the '08 by telling her that she deserves to be chauffeured in the newest Viper.

Those are great pictures you and Hemotox took.

Dan,

You can't blame her for wanting to drive the VOI9 coupe that car is Beauty on wheels while the other 2 are Beasts.

I hope I can join the multiple Viper club too.  I would give that Bumble Bee a very good home  ;).