GREAT PUMPKIN RUN - May 10, 2008

Started by admin, January 15, 2008, 02:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

Eric - from time-to-time check out the original "1st" post for any given event.  It is frequently updated with attendees, maps and any changes to the event   <I

Glad to hear you're bringing your yellow beast out to play! <K

hemotox

I-10  -  Hwy 243  Interchange departing up the mountain on the Pines to Palms Hwy  (Hwy 243)

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

ViperX

You mean Art "spin master" Pena is coming?

Hope he's got some new tires if he's going to be the pace car!!!

Dan <2

hemotox

Yellow Beast???

I prefer to think of it as a highly sophistocated racing machine in a Bumble-Bee Jacket!   <u <t ^1

hemotox

I believe Professor of Burnoutology, Dr. Pena, is running Hooziers for this run!   <H

hemotox

Okay,  any club member that really wants to put on the shine to the envy of everyone else on this run, check out this SwissVax web site.  Notice the price of the "Devine" custom made car wax! 

http://www.swissvax.com/E/US/Produkte_Lack3.htm   <J

NK BREKR

Quote from: ViperX on April 25, 2008, 09:35:31 AM
You mean Art "spin master" Pena is coming?

Hope he's got some new tires if he's going to be the pace car!!!

Dan <2

I'm working on the new wheels Dan, my Bling Bling wheels will be on the SRT for The Great Pumpkin run.  I have to figure out a way to get the SSRs especially after I'm done buying my 200ml Divine wax jar ^8

PCH VIPER

Quote from: artpena54 on April 28, 2008, 02:21:10 PM
I'm working on the new wheels Dan, my Bling Bling wheels will be on the SRT for The Great Pumpkin run.  I have to figure out a way to get the SSRs especially after I'm done buying my 200ml Divine wax jar ^8

For $2500.00 they should supply the muscle or bikini to actually wax the car !!!
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

NK BREKR

So how many can Hemotox put you down for PCH Viper?  2? I think you should make it 3, since they only make a limited amount every year, d'oh!

ViperX

200ml of that Divine wax will just about buy a new set of tires and wheels.

hemotox

Dan,

A man has to know his limitations~!  It's all in the Bling, whether wheels, tyres, SwixxVax oder ..............?

There was a rumor out of a sighting of the Official Pace car for the Great Pumpkin Run somewhere on the PCH south of LAX.  Secret on sight photos have made it to the Internet and fortunately I was able to purchase this previously unpublished Viper image.  This is top secret, special outfitted SRT-10.

I think we need to change PCH VIPER's name to NorthShore VIPER???  That's where I wann be...........   >b

NK BREKR

Quote from: ViperX on April 28, 2008, 04:32:49 PM
200ml of that Divine wax will just about buy a new set of tires and wheels.

Dan, Does this mean you're not ordering any wax?

Eddie,

I'll have room for a passenger, so if you're stuck between taking Nelson or Cameron, you can have one of them ride with me.

Let me know.

Eric, Where did you get the SPY SHOTS? Please cease posting those pictures  ;D

hemotox

Art,

OKAY the pictures with you, the Pace car, and the swimsuit models, I won't post !!! Promise!!!   >3 <L

ViperX

No on the wax ..... but I think I'll order another set of tires and wheels .....

<2