GREAT PUMPKIN RUN - May 10, 2008

Started by admin, January 15, 2008, 02:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemotox

Dan,

How's about one 200 ml bottle of Devine Wax and two tires and wheels combo??   >d

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

ViperX

hemotox

Too rich for my blood!!!  I'll take the two tires and wheels, though!

Excellent job on the Dukes Run by you and Cathy.  What a turn out, this has got to be the # 1 Viper Club in VCA.    >h 

racecars

>b

Here's list so far >2 Please signup need a resturant count >1

Lance
Dan
Art
Paul
Dave & L
Dave & S
Richard
Tom
Steve
Eddie
Drew

hemotox

Dave

I am in

EJ

So put me on the list

racecars

>1

Cool >h you should have my gift by then  ^8 ^8 ^8 ^8 ^8

OGO  O O O

ViperX

PCH VIPER

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

hemotox

Dave

Is my gift the honor of follwing you or PCH VIPER up 243 into Idylllwild???   >h

kwik96

PCH VIPER

Please add Don Smith to the list  <1

hemotox

Guess we need the little counting birdie ( ^9 OGO) to update the "Who's Coming" thread with an updated list of viper members.   >h

PCH VIPER

I assume the OC guys will be taking the 91 to the 15 south......Are we going to meet somewhere in OC to caravan over?

Nino Valmassoi

Dave,

Put Ruth and Nino on the list for the run.  We need to charge the battery in our '94.  It hasn't been on the road for a few months. >b

Nino

ViperX

Hey Lance,

We can meet at Shady Canyon.

What time is good for you?

Dan