GREAT PUMPKIN RUN - May 10, 2008

Started by admin, January 15, 2008, 02:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemotox

^9 O  OGO, Chief Big Brakes,

Looks like the trees are being rustled and you will have quite a group tomorrow!  I'll buy you breakfast!  EJ >h

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

ViperX

EJ, Arturo and others coming from the far, far away interior valleys of LA,

Shady Canyon is an off ramp of the 405 in Irvine where we south OC guys have been meeting for about a year and 1/2 and caravaning to various events.

From there we can shoot up the toll road (Route 241) to the 91 then west to Weir Canyon Road. 

If we leave Shady Canyon on time, at about 7:00 AM, we can be at Weir Canyon Road and the 91 FWY at about 7:20 AM.  We'll have to back track about 1 mile, but no big deal, you guys are worth it!  Their is a Shell Station on the north west corner of Weir Canyon Road and East Santa Ana Canyon Road.  There are a few other retail outlets there as well.

Click here for Shell Gas Station off Weir Canyon

We'll plan to see you there at about 7:20 or sooner, unless we hear otherwise.

Dan

PS  Lance, I'll try to drive like a  <o on the way out.  Also, on the way back, Cathy and I are planning to stop by CA Speedway and check out the piece of parking lot that we're renting for our October Car Control Clinic.  You are all welcome to join us - shouldn't take too long.

NK BREKR

Sounds like a plan, I'll meet you guys at the Shell @7:20.  You make us feel so special even though we're not from the OC. ;D

hemotox

some photos

PCH VIPER

I just got home and Hemotox has already uploaded pictures !!!

Thanks for the maps and coordinating the run with OGO !  Definitely a Viper friendly road to cruise on.

I'm downloading my pictures now and will get them posted later.

It was great seeing so many Vipers out for the run.  Too Much Fun !

Lance
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

hemotox

just a few more ofr PCH VIPER  <u

hemotox

just one more time OGO   ^9

hemotox

I can't stop   >h   <F

hemotox

Opulence and Desolation - Vipers in Banning  >h

PCH VIPER

It was great to see everyone out today.

I want to "Officially Welcome" our newest member Kobi and Angelica to the club !
You are one of the privileged few that have the '08 Viper.  Congratulations.

PCH VIPER

Hemotox did a great job posting up pictures so I'm not going to bog down the site with all the ones I took.

As always, you can find them on my site www.kouchicentral.com

Here are a few shots that Hemotox didn't already post.

PCH VIPER

PCH VIPER

Apparantly we stopped at Lover's Lookout..........

>2

PCH VIPER

I think we need to end ALL of our runs with an ice cream stop.

Take care everyone, be safe and see you soon !!!

Lance

hemotox

PCH VIPER

awesome images, your road shots are amazing.  Post more por favor!   <u

http://www.kouchicentral.com  ROCKS  <