SUPERCAR SUNDAY - July 27, 2008

Started by admin, January 15, 2008, 01:40:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ViperX

Hey Lance,

If we could raise the money, the club could buy one and use it to train our drivers before they go to the track..... and you have plenty of room for one of these at your shop!

Dan  <2

hemotox

Going to be out of town again for this one.  Arturo del Toro will comsume my portion of the petrol.

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

NK BREKR

Hey Eric,

I'll be happy to take the Green Pumpkin to the show for you. >g

ViperX

Hey Art,

I was planning to drop by EJ's house and have Cathy drive it to the show.

I'll flip you for it.  >k

Dan

NK BREKR

It's cool Dan, Madam Prez can drive it to the show. >r  I guess I'll have to settle for the FGT.

ViperX

Hey Art,

You could drive it back to EJ's house?

NK BREKR

Sounds like a plan  >v.

Hemotox,

Make sure the gas tank is full and that the SSG has at least 3 coats of the "Devine" wax on it  >w. 

hemotox

Arturo del Toro,

Been working on some new amazing polish that is deeper and more intense than anything else on the market.

Zaino ZFX polish additive, and their products are really awesome!

http://www.zainostore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=ZFX&Category_Code=Zaino&Product_Count=7

This ZFX application is truly amazing.

Should have 3 coats of this stuff on the SSG before you pick it up.  Remember you will be flocked with hotties just about anywhere you park.  Be gentle, on the Viper, babes well, since you are engaged no worries mate.

Best

EJ

hemotox

After you pick the SSG up, keep it for tyhe month untl the next Viper event!   <B

NK BREKR

Cathy, Dan and I, will take great care of the SSG for you Eric, so what time should we pick it up on the 27th? >g

ViperX

And where should we pick it up????  >v

PCH VIPER

Quote from: hemotox on June 18, 2008, 12:17:16 AM
After you pick the SSG up, keep it for tyhe month untl the next Viper event!   <B

I can see it now.   
Once you guys pick up the SSG,  all club events will be be cancelled till further notice.     >l
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

hemotox

NORTH SHORE PCH VIPER IS 100% CORRECT,  I trust these guys are far as I can drop kick them!   >k

Hey, Dan and Cathy need to rattle Bill Bagshaw's chain a little, I saw him at Coogies a month or two back in a new Venom Red SRT10 coupe. 

I think we can leave the SSG covered while the rest of the club is at VCR.  Arturo del Toro and drive my mini cooper to the meet instead.   >t

NK BREKR

Quote from: hemotox on June 18, 2008, 11:37:13 AM
NORTH SHORE PCH VIPER IS 100% CORRECT,  I trust these guys are far as I can drop kick them!   >k

Hey, Dan and Cathy need to rattle Bill Bagshaw's chain a little, I saw him at Coogies a month or two back in a new Venom Red SRT10 coupe. 

I think we can leave the SSG covered while the rest of the club is at VCR.  Arturo del Toro CAN DRIVE my FGT instead of the mini cooper to the meet .   >t

Fixed it for you Hemotox, you misplaced the "instead" in the sentence. >v  No need to thank me. >w

hemotox

Quote from: hemotox on June 18, 2008, 11:37:13 AM

I think we can leave the SSG covered while the rest of the club is at VCR.  Arturo del Toro and drive my Orange Prius to the meet instead.   >t

This is even better!   <2 <2 <2 <2 <2 <2 <2

That is an ORANGE PRIUS, Arturo!!!