SUPERCAR SUNDAY - July 27, 2008

Started by admin, January 15, 2008, 01:40:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemotox

Glen,  Good Idea!

If you have a few of those orange cones you can get at OSH, they do quite well in blocking off parking.  BEs parking is on the west lot, next to the side walk in the main parking section.  That fills last and is an easy out to the street.  Have a great time, I will be in London, expecting to fly to Copenhagen for a cruise through the Baltic on Princess.

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

Speedtactics

I will be there about 6:30. (yikes) Anyone who enjoys being the early bird is welcome. People that are coming from OC or far away do not need to be there at that time. I understand it's a huge trek for you to leave so early.
I will do my best to save spots, I have not tried to do this before so I may need to bring some body guards <D
I have some little orange cones and will make up some VCA signs for them. I will be at the far end of the parking lot if you turn in the second entrance to the parking lot before you reach Taco Bell. >u
Scott
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

PCH VIPER

I'll be heading up from the OC.
I haven't figured out who all is going but will get on it.  I'll likely head out early 5:30 to 5:45 which should get me there 6:45ish

Lance
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

ViperX

Hey Lance,

Cathy and I were talking about maybe meeting some folks at Spaghetinis (spelling?) Restaurant and driving up, but we won't be there anywhere near that early. 

Heck, we don't normally get to Irvine (a ten minute drive) much before 8:00 AM.

What time does this car show normally end?

Dan

hemotox

usually over by 9:00 AM or 9:30,  don't miss it Dan & Cathy. 

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

PCH VIPER

I think last year when we all went out, I was headed back home by 8:30 or 9.

PCH VIPER

I'll be at Spaghettini's off Seal Beach Blvd and the 405 at  5:45am and will leave shortly thereafter.
Anyone up that early can cruise up with me.

Radical Guy

I think I can make it.  I'll confirm soon.  Looking forward to it!   >g
2004 SRT-10

Medusae

Tony  & Sherrie will attend from Riverside

Radical Guy

OK, I'm in!  I'll be there by 7 AM.  Usually, I'm not even out of bed by this time... with no job and all!  Put me down for lunch too.  Should be fun.  >v
2004 SRT-10

Rocman

I forget how to get there.  What's the address?  I am going to try to make it also.

NK BREKR

Hey Mark,

Here's the address, hope you can make it I would love to see the ACR again.

23351 Mulholland Drive, Woodland Hills, CA 91364.
It is in Calabasas/Woodland Hills off of the Valley Circle exit off the 101 North - Turn Left

Tony and Sherrie,  Good to hear you're attending. >v

admin

Hey Mark - the first post in this topic has links to maps with the locations of our stops:

Car Show
World Class Motoring
Wood Ranch BBQ

Check it out.  <I  Glad you're going!

VIPER28

Hey Guys...... let me know who's showing up early. I'll try to be there by 6:15AM and reserve some parking spots.

Angel

Speedtactics

Looks like we're going to have a ton of Snakes there on Sunday. The show is 7-10 a.m. but people come and go till 11. The group will be heading off about 10:00 a.m. to WCM via Mulholland drive. If you get there early bring some chairs and sun screen.
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics