SUPERCAR SUNDAY - July 27, 2008

Started by admin, January 15, 2008, 01:40:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DEDLY4U

Lance,

I think the hood came out looking good. My paint shop did a great job blending the paint.  The grills were another challenge because one of them was miss coded so I had to ship it back and get the correct grill.  X-Vipers has great prices on OEM but their attention to shipping is third world.  You'll get great deals but don't be in a hurry. See you Sunday and you can check it out and let me know what you think.

Mike

OriginalRoot

O Hi Kid's, ... .. . Joel will be there @ 06:00   + or -  30 minutes

PCH VIPER

>g    More than 30 Vipers made it out to Village Coffee Roaster for Super Car Sunday!

A huge thanks to Scott and Laura for doing all the legwork and setting up the event for the club.  It takes a lot of time and effort to coordinate events like this.  You guys did a great job !!!

Here are a few of the pictures I took.  As always, all pictures can be seen on my site www.kouchicentral.com

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

PCH VIPER

Some of the Vipers that showed up.

Viper Orange

ACR

SSG

PCH VIPER

After Village Coffee Roaster, Scott led us on a short run to World Class Motoring to play on their simulator.

ViperX

It was fun watching our group on the simulator, especially when they crashed and burned .....

Speedtactics

Thanks for all who turned out on sunday I hope you had a good time. We had about 40 vipers at the show and 30 at world class motoring.
If you missed it  >o. Lance got some great shots on sunday, I guess I need to start doing a better job with mine.
Here is a link to some shots I did on Sunday at the two location.
http://gallery.me.com/hirkophoto#100271&view=mosaic&sel=0
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

hemotox

Sorry I missed the event, was thinking of you guys over here in Copenhagen, Denmark waiting to catch a Baltic cruise tomorrow.

No vipers in this town, in fact I did see one white Shelby GT but nothing else in town!

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

PCH VIPER

Quote from: speedtactics on July 28, 2008, 11:29:01 AM
Thanks for all who turned out on sunday I hope you had a good time. We had about 40 vipers at the show and 30 at world class motoring.
If you missed it  >o. Lance got some great shots on sunday, I guess I need to start doing a better job with mine.
Here is a link to some shots I did on Sunday at the two location.
http://gallery.me.com/hirkophoto#100271&view=mosaic&sel=0

Hey Scott,
I checked out your website....you do a great job already !  Definitely Professional.

I'm purely amateur point and shoot. Take a 1000 pics and keep 10. 

See ya on Sat.
Lance

NK BREKR

Quote from: DEDLY4U on July 26, 2008, 11:52:47 AM
Lance,

I think the hood came out looking good. My paint shop did a great job blending the paint.  The grills were another challenge because one of them was miss coded so I had to ship it back and get the correct grill.  X-Vipers has great prices on OEM but their attention to shipping is third world.  You'll get great deals but don't be in a hurry. See you Sunday and you can check it out and let me know what you think.

Mike

Mike,

The hood came out great, it makes that Copperhead look much more aggressive. >v

EXHLR8N

Thanks Scott for putting together a great event.  Eric you missed a good one, but I am sure you had fun.

Lance and Scott, great pics, as usual.

A lot of "off-roading" on the simulator!!!!!!
The Best Things in Life are Dangerous