SUPERCAR SUNDAY - July 27, 2008

Started by admin, January 15, 2008, 01:40:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ViperX

Well hell, that orange part will make all of the difference!

1HOTACR

Hey Guys,

We signed up on June 2nd and our names are still not on the list... are you trying to tell us something?  >m

Our snakes want to come out and play too...  >j  >j

Let us know Scott if there is anything we can do to help you!

Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

hemotox

Was at Super Car Sunday today, last Sunday of June, in VCR in Calabasas.  I arrived at 6:45 and 75% of the parking lot was already full, by 7:15 cars were being diverted to other lots.  I think if the So Cal VCA wants some premier parking you need to arrive no later than 6:15 AM, preferably 6:00 AM and have some designated members block some of the parking stalls.  Horrendous number of cars there today.  BTW, coffee, chocolate and pastries today were marginal at best.  There is a bagel shop at the south end with better food.

>r

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

ViperX

EJ,

Those of us coming from South OC won't make it there at 6:00 AM.  It would be nice to park inside.  Can we have some folks hold parking spots for us or is that not "kosher".

Can any other parking arrangements be made?

Thanks,

Dan

hemotox

completely kosher, I will be in europe but I think if we can get some of the Valley and Ventura west LA club members get there at 6 AM and hold some spots it should not be a problem.  The west end of the parking lot next to the street has the best view and does not fill as quickly as the center, which seems to be filled on the more north side of it across from the Village Coffee Roasters with kit cobras.  Probably about 10 of them and these guys are there failry early.  Just remember if you get there at 7:30 unless you have someone saving some spots you won't be parking anywhere close to the main section.  They were parking 1-2 blocks away at 8 AM last Sunday.

hemotox

I would suggest we wake up OriginalRoot and have him muster some West Side Club Members and some Valley-Ventura Co members to get to VCR early, 6:00-6:15 on the 27th to block off some Viper Club parking.  There are a  couple of viper owners, one Gen 1 red convertible and another 05-06 Silver SRT10 convertible that are there every week.  I believe use to be members of the So Cal VCA, but aren't now, so a little fellowshipping may bring in another member or two back ino the fold.   <m

Speedtactics

I guess I need to get my but up early to get some spots for us. Anyone else game for meeting me there and holding some spots? I don't know how many spots I can hold on my own.
Scott
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

EXHLR8N

The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

PCH VIPER

Hey Mike,
How did the hood come out?
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Nino Valmassoi

Cathy & Dan,

Ruth and I will be there.  Should we arrive at 7 am or be there earlier to be sure we get a good parking spot?

Nino

Nino Valmassoi

OOOPs O,

Never mind, I just read the previous posts.

Nino

1HOTACR

Hey Scott!!!!!

So what time are you planing to get there?  Set the time and we will work with you.  You are the Event leader.

Thanks Glenn
Glenn
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

DEDLY4U

Is the plan for everyone to meet at 7:00 am, at the Woodland Hills address?

1HOTACR

looks like about fifteen vipers attending.  Steph and i are planing to get their a lot earlier than 7.  if we want to all park together we need some earlybirds to arrive around 6--6:30  to save that many spots.

Glenn
Glenn
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E