SUPERCAR SUNDAY - July 27, 2008

Started by admin, January 15, 2008, 01:40:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caseyse

Quote from: ViperX on April 28, 2008, 09:55:28 AM
Save us a spot if you can, we'll be coming from South Orange County. Did you get your car yet?????

Yes, it finally arrived last week (1-year after placing my order). I can now enjoy some of these nice SoCal Viper events.  I'll definitely save a parking spot for you.

- Sean

ViperX

Thanks.

I just hope the weather cooperates.

We did Dukes this Sunday and it was 96 F (on the sign) outside one of the buildings along PCH in Newport Beach!

Doesn't usually get that hot here.

DC is doing another "Dyno Day" on July 12.  Should be fun if you can make it.

Look forward to seeing your car.

Dan

Fast Eddie

Banzai Ben

2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

1HOTACR

Please add 1 and 2HOTV10 to the list

Thanks,

Glenn and Steph

Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

hemotox

Event is know as VCR to the local out here on the west side of LA County.  Village Coffee Roasters (VCR) started promoting this car event years ago.  It is like Cars and Coffer in Irvine with some restaurants and business in hte area.  Last Sunday of the month brings the largest number of cars.  If you want prime positioning in the parking lot, you need to arrive before 6:45, but by 7:00 AM there is plenty of parking on the sides, which may be a better area if the club intends to pick-up and leave en mass.

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

PCH VIPER

I agree with Hemotox. 
If you want to park front and center of Village Coffe Roaster...you need to be there early.
Once everyone is there and walking around, it is difficult to get out of the lot as people are everywhere.

Parking off to one side will make exiting a bit easier.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

hemotox

I would suggest parking on the west side of the lot next to the side walk.  It is a perfect position, and tends to be the last part of the lot that fills, yet easy access for everyone and offers an easy exit to the street.

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

racecars

Quote from: hemotox on June 08, 2008, 04:34:28 AM
I would suggest parking on the west side of the lot next to the side walk.  It is a perfect position, and tends to be the last part of the lot that fills, yet easy access for everyone and offers an easy exit to the street.

Need a map please  >v >v >v It's a Beautiful Thing

OGO  O O O

admin

Hey  O

Thanks for the reminder...As soon as I have a minute, I'll get with Scott to finalize this event and I'll post details, maps, etc...

We'll also set up the timing so those that don't/can't make the early car show - can go directly to World Class Motoring.

Details to come soon...

NK BREKR

PCH Viper and Hemotox,

Both of you have provided great insight, yet there seems to be a big problem...you guys haven't signed up!  Get on it gentlemen. <B  Or should I know better? <E

PCH VIPER

<F

I'm pretty sure I'll be able to make it out.   >k

PCH VIPER

So how much are the simulators ?  Looks pretty cool.

ViperX

Looks like more than a set of tires and wheels.

PCH VIPER

Ok.... a bit pricey......but when you factor in the cost of fuel for track events, wear and tear, tires, etc etc,
it isn't to bad. 
Dan should buy 2 or 3 of them and then we can link them to race door to door.