Main Menu

2012 VOI-12

Started by Pam, December 05, 2011, 03:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radical Guy

Alright, I'm in and registered!  I'm flying out without my car and staying at Courtyard by Marriott.   >g
2004 SRT-10

Speedtactics

Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

ViperX

Guys,

Just got back from Charlotte last night.

Hotels are all good and only a few minutes from the tracks.

Attendees can drive the "Roval" which includes most of Charlotte Motor Speedway's high speed oval and part of the infield.  In car instruction is included.  4 lane drags, 2 large Auto X's in the drag parking lot, SRT Driving experience in the parking lot and a huge outdoor Go Kart Track that is open all day Friday, Saturday and most of Sunday are also included.

A few of us will also have a chance to ride in a NASCAR race car on the oval at lunch time.....er before we eat lunch!

We also visited the NASCAR Hall of Fame and it was incredible. 

IF we are lucky, if and only if (the board is begging SRT almost every day) we may have a shot at doing some limited driving in the GEN V Viper.

For those of us flying in, buses and people movers are included to get us too and from the local driving events and hotels.

This venue has a bunch to offer, so sign up before it sells out, which is a real possibility. 

http://www.voi12.com/2012VOIFaxForm.pdf

See you at the track, at VOI 12 that is!

Dan  <2

HyperViper

Dan, thanks for the update.
Ron & Nora ..San Diego...08 Vert..Black w/ White Stripes

Green Mamba

Add randy b, david a, and kurt k to that list!!!

PCH VIPER

>g
Glad you SD guys are coming too !
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Mr. Fangs

Paul Hawker is also going, from San Diego. Teresa is a 50/50
Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe

PCH VIPER

Hey Fiona.....Where did all the banners go?   And what's in Paul's back pocket?    >m

PCH VIPER

I have updated the first post with the people that have officially registered for VOI-12.

For those that have yet to do so and are planning to attend, I strongly recommend that you do so quickly.
The first 3 hotels have already sold out !!  There are still rooms available at the other 3 hotels, but they are expecting those to book up very soon as well.

If you haven't already purchased a raffle ticket for the latest VCA Raffle car, you may want to consider it.  3rd place is two paid registrations for VOI-12    =27

HyperViper

Ok, 3 weeks and counting.....
Ron & Nora ..San Diego...08 Vert..Black w/ White Stripes

Green Mamba

Whos on what flights to charlotte I'm on us air 163 leaving wednesday, renting a car.

HISSSN1

Eddie and Michelle are leaving Wednesday 7:30 us air #1422 see you there my car is already in the track garage  <2  <2
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

PCH VIPER

Wow !  The trucker made good time !
See you in Charlotte.   Gonna be a blast.

HISSSN1

Yes he did, it had a GPS tracker on it. I was watching him go on his travel and one time I checked on the car he was passing Tom Ball Dodge that is a great sign. See you in Charlotte, this is one State I have always wanted to see. I hope I get some sleep tonight I do not want to get there and fell like  >l
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

hemotox

Hey

there is internet service in North Carolina, where are the pictures?

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008