2012 VOI-12

Started by Pam, December 05, 2011, 03:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pam

>g

VOI-12
September 27 - 30 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina

VOI-12 will be in Charlotte NC and while it is a long distance from us here in So Cal, it will be the perfect opportunity to travel out and see/drive (hopefully) the new Gen 5 Viper !
The VCA chose Charlotte for its great track facilities as well as scenic cruise opportunities. There will be a nice road course, karting and the added plus of drag racing.  

The VOI-12 website is up and registration is OPEN !
www.voi12.com

If you are planning on going to VOI-12, do not wait to register !  Since there is no single hotel that could accommodate the entire Viper contingent, the VOI-12 Staff booked all the rooms at 5 different hotels.
The hotels are all VERY close in proximity to each other as seen in the map below.  The Host hotel is the Embassy Suites.
You MUST register for VOI-12 FIRST.  Part of the registration process is to choose your hotel.  Once you have completed VOI-12 registration, your name will be place on the room block for the hotel.  It will take 1 - 2 days for your name to appear on the Hotel's list and until it does, you will not be able to make your hotel reservation. Be sure to follow up with the Hotel to make your room reservations.  The Embassy Suites rate was $149.00/night.

To take your Viper or not, that is the question.
It is entirely up to the individual.  This is a great driving venue and the chance to drive your car on Charlotte Motor Speedway and the Z-Max 4 lane Drag Strip don't come along very often.  I suggest that those that want to ship their car get together and coordinate a single pick up of 6 cars.  This will yield the best rate.

For those that will leave their car home, there will be a variety of SRT vehicles available.  Cross your fingers that the Gen V Viper is also there for us to drive.

I did some quick checking on Airline flights and found some very good rates flying from LAX ($350.00), or SNA ($274.00) into Douglas International Airport (CLT)  

Attending:
Lance
Eddie A
Art
Hirk
Cuz Mike
Ben
Eddie R
Nino/Ruth
Tom/Shawn
Dan/Cathy
Ron/Nora
Mikan
Gary/Melissa
Brent K
Randy B
David A
Kurt K
Paul H
Armen/Wendy
Tom G
Anthony/Wanda
Jay M
John W
Questions, comments or problems?  Email [email protected]

HyperViper

VCA announced the dates today, but not the location. September 27-30
Ron & Nora ..San Diego...08 Vert..Black w/ White Stripes

HyperViper

Charlotte, Here We Come!  >g

Planning on shipping the car there and driving back. Anybody else up for it?  <2
Ron & Nora ..San Diego...08 Vert..Black w/ White Stripes

1HOTACR

Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

ViperX

Cathy and I will be flying in, renting a car and taking it as easy as possible.

Hope to drive the new Viper.

Had more fun / less stress in Detroit than in Utah as I didn't have to deal with a truck, trailer and Viper.

Dan  <17

1HOTACR

Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

NK BREKR

What's on your mind Glenn,  you seem to be doing a great deal of thinking  >m >v

Nino Valmassoi

Nino and Ruth will have to think a little while before we decide to go to VOI 12.  <11 That's enough time, we're going. >g  We will be taking the Dan and Cathy method of getting there.

See you there!

SSSSE YA

Cathy and I will be flying in and renting a car.

Hope to drive the new Viper.

Rob

Banzai Ben

I'm in too! Will fly also. >g
2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

Outspeed

I'm driving...slicks in the car as per usual.

Only this time around, I don't want Ben wearing my girlfriend's fancy lingerie!!!

NK BREKR

Ah memories!  Good times indeed!  Eddie was lucky not to get beat up on 2 separate occasions while trying to procure the underwear and bra!

PCH VIPER

>w
That was a GREAT trip !
Looking forward to doing it all over again.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

SSSSE YA

Hey Nation.....

Many of you may have heard but if not, VOI 12 is scheduled for the weekend of Sept.27th in Charlotte, N.C. Events will include drag racing, road course, auto cross and a scenic cruise. I've also heard the new snake will be there. Check with your clubs for details.....as soon as I have more, it will be posted here........GK

Banzai Ben

Darn it Stig! I won't be able to steal your girlfriends underwear this time!  >w

I can't believe you're gonna drive that far! Is anyone driving out with you?

2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue