>1"Wouldn't you love to go out and burn some rubber and not get a ticket?"

I got arrested!!  <F
Chris
AMS Flooring

ViperX

Quote from: Speedy Gonzales on April 05, 2011, 03:12:00 PM
>1"Wouldn't you love to go out and burn some rubber and not get a ticket?"

I got arrested!!  <F

You seem to do this more than I do;  kinda like spinning and going off track!  >w

PCH VIPER

Here is a link to a pretty cool video that Aaron put together from the CCC in '09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8Z7l98FyQ8&feature=relmfu

Lots of fun !
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

PCH VIPER

Our Western Zone Director Greg Baxter, got some clarification for us on the Auto-x qualifier.
Essentially, the fastest Auto-x driver from each of the regional Zone Rendezvous will earn an invitation to travel back to Detroit to compete in an Auto-x challenge against the SRT Engineers.
The top Auto-x driver will have to pay for their own airfare and transportation costs to the Host Hotel.
Once there, you will be treated to a cocktail reception and dinner.  The next day they will also provide you with breakfast and lunch out at the Chelsea Proving Grounds where the Auto-X competition will take place.
Your hotel room for Friday and Saturday night will also be paid for.

My understanding is that this year the new 2011 392 Challenger will be the cars driven on the auto-x.
I believe that the SRT engineers have the winning record, so we really need to get some good drivers back there to do the Owners proud.

Who is it going to be   =5
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Mr. Fangs

Word on the street is that the SRT drivers are in serious dis-array.  They have been totally demoralized by the recent events at Chrysler, and are just going through the motions to act interested in high performance vehicles.

Most of the SRT people long for the days of the more simple K-cars, and mini-vans. They may show up for the autocross at the proving grounds, but their hearts are not in it. They are more interested in preserving their padded pensions, than acutally laying down some fast laps at the proving grounds.

This year, most likely all we will need to do is show up and pick up the trophys, as most of the SRT people have gotten pretty old and decrepetit.

You may have noticed that they no longer wish to take up the challenge in the legendary Vipers, but have chosen to drive those sedate sedans with SRT stickers. Realizing that none of those sedate SRT sedans can approach the 200 mph velocity of our Beloved Vipers, but I understand their desire to down grade the challenge(r) vehicles.

I understand the need to show up, and save face, but this year SRT might just as well send us the trophys via UPS in advance, as the results are already in the bag.

I understand some of the former SRT hot shoes have taken up Monster Truck Racing (against lowly Corvettes no less) while some of the founders (Gastange) have switched to Vintage auto racing, and even Bob Lutz had to resort to flying Soviet Jet Fighters to get an edge. We have seen some of the SRT elders racing against Jet Fighters in Phoenix for the so called Viper Vs. Viper events, but we all know that those fighter jocks never really put the throttle to the stops for fear of melting the plastic bodied Vipers in their afterburner wakes.

So step up VCA. Lets put our best drivers forward, and show those SRT weenies what real high performance driving looks like. <m

Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe

Baxters

Baxters are registered    <L

Vinamus

Gary & Melissa are signed up!
We'll see all you crazy drivers out there in a couple of weeks!!!
And Artie you better keep that new blue one away from those light standards this time.
maybe we could see if they'll let us set up the drags in the racetrack infield, just to keep you safe!
See Ya...

Gary
Gary & Melissa

10 BANGR

I just realized I can't make this event.
Next year for sure.
Demoe - 2006 SRT10 VERT BLACK / GRAPHITE METALLIC STRIPES

hemotox

speaking of lowly corvettes.......

Today at Neptune's Net, PCH and Ventura County Line.  An excellent afternoon!  Just no comparison between the brands!  <2

PCH Viper  I am up to 4691 miles on the SSG  >g

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

Jean Girard

I am in.

I wouldn't want to miss this.

Never done Autocross before. It'll be interesting...

See you all over there...

PS: I had a lot of fun this WE at Spring Moutain. It was good to see some of you (next time more need to come). I've got a couple of hours of footage that I need to download somewhere when I'll have time. Keep you posted...

Jean Girard.
Terry R - www.viperx10.com

Speedy Gonzales

^8 terri!!!!! i was resiting lines all weekend!!!! its all i can think about when i hear you talk!! didnt know you were so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >t
Chris
AMS Flooring

Outspeed

C'est vrai, Chris adore les Français et leurs accents merveilleux, particulièrement l'accent nord.
Chris is Ricky Bobby...all he wants to do is go fast!

Should be a good battle at the CCC: Monsieur Jean Gerard vs. Ricky Bobby!

Speedy Gonzales

Quote from: Outspeed on April 25, 2011, 11:23:09 AM
C'est vrai, Chris adore les Français et leurs accents merveilleux, particulièrement l'accent nord.
Chris is Ricky Bobby...all he wants to do is go fast!

Should be a good battle at the CCC: Monsieur Jean Gerard vs. Ricky Bobby!

i cant  understand a word u said the whole ti ^8me, you sound like a dog with peanut butter on the roof of your mouth
Chris
AMS Flooring

Jean Girard

I think what you are hearing is my accent. I am French.
Terry R - www.viperx10.com

Speedy Gonzales

Quote from: Jean Girard on April 25, 2011, 12:51:41 PM
I think what you are hearing is my accent. I am French.

You say your French!

I love that u changed ur name!
Chris
AMS Flooring