LAKE ARROWHEAD RUN - Sat. June 11

Started by Pam, January 22, 2011, 11:07:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemotox

Quote from: PCH VIPER on June 13, 2011, 08:33:16 AM
No, but he did call in for the driver's meeting    >v

Not sure that excuse is pardonable?  Penitence is important here!

Missing breakfast at Flo's and then a miss a "Viam Viperorum" (The Way of the Vipers) may not be forgiveable  =6

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

anthony

this sure was a great run.  i think this should replace Big Bear.  Anthony (lefty)

NK BREKR

Quote from: hemotox on June 13, 2011, 11:06:35 AM
Not sure that excuse is pardonable?  Penitence is important here!

Missing breakfast at Flo's and then a miss a "Viam Viperorum" (The Way of the Vipers) may not be forgiveable  =6

I might have to ask for a Presidential pardon  >l 

Sorry I missed the biscuits n gravy, but I'm especially sad that I missed the run and an opportunity to catch up.  I hope you can make another event in the near future.

hemotox

Can't make the Sept 10 run, I will be circumnavigating the Sierra Nevadas with the So Cal Mini Maniacs.  A most excellent 3 day run around the Sierras.   >g

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

Speedtactics

Fun run on saturday I had a great time with the club. That was my first run up the mountain in the snake. What a blast, we need them to close the road for us next year.  >v
Here is a link to the photos I shot. ( I didn't shot very many) Feel free to download any you like.
http://gallery.me.com/hirkophoto#102122
here is a few

Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

Viper Blondie

I know I was in Hawaii - and yes it was great, but i wish it wouldn't have conflicted with this run.  I really wanted to go  =16

Glad everyone had a great time  >w

Cathy