ADVANCED CAR CONTROL CLINIC - June 13 & 14

Started by ViperX, January 08, 2009, 06:04:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NK BREKR

New for 2009 the Hybrid Viper!  Welcome to the Club JV.

NK BREKR

Mr. SwissPower warning everyone to stay out of his way  =15 <2

NK BREKR

ACR Bruce slithering along undisturbed >j:

NK BREKR

"Slow" Eddie chose to socialize over terrorizing cars on the track, but made sure to let Lance and Company know that this is the only pass they're going to get all year long  >w

ACRBruce

Wow, it was another GREAT event by Cathy and Dan and the club.  I really had a lot of fun on the track and did a few runs in autox too.  Thanks again everyone for being so friendly and Bob for the excellent instructions - he showed me that my lines were WAYYYYYYYYYY off.  Can't wait for Lance's great pictures and thanks Art for emailing me the ones you took.  And even Susanna had a great time too, good thing she didin't drive, otherwsie it wouldn't look too good if she kept passing me.  At least she took some cool videos.

Cathy,
I uploaded the video Susanna took straight to Youtube, the HD video below took only 20 minutes to upload, not too bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL0FldimO2o

PCH VIPER

Hey Art,
Cool pictures with that fancy phone of yours !

Just for the record....I wasn't waving to the camera doing 115 down the front straight.
OK, maybe I was...but my arm was out the window for 3/4's of the track, pointing everyone by anyhow !

I'm driving along on the track and my phone is beeping with all the pictures you were sending me.  I'm suprised you weren't texting me  "Speed it up...the Prius hybrid is about to lap you !"
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Kala

Quote from: PCH VIPER on June 15, 2009, 03:30:06 PM
Hey Art,

I'm driving along on the track and my phone is beeping with all the pictures you were sending me.  I'm suprised you weren't texting me 

Art does txt now??? Wow, whats the World coming to ^8
I'm busy for a little while and all H breaks loose...  =6 Anything else I need to know?
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

NK BREKR

<I
Quote from: Kala on June 15, 2009, 03:50:37 PM
Art does txt now??? Wow, whats the World coming to ^8
I'm busy for a little while and all H breaks loose...  =6 Anything else I need to know?

>1 is 'txt' Kala, no comprendo???  I'm not that hip yet.

Quote from: PCH VIPER on June 15, 2009, 03:30:06 PM
Hey Art,

Just for the record....I wasn't waving to the camera doing 115 down the front straight.
OK, maybe I was...but my arm was out the window for 3/4's of the track, pointing everyone by anyhow !

I'm driving along on the track and my phone is beeping with all the pictures you were sending me.  I'm suprised you weren't texting me  "Speed it up...the Prius hybrid is about to lap you !"

In the case of SoCal Viper Club vs. Mr. Tortoise with Hang Nail Kouchi,  I present you with exhibit "B"  Please note the name on the car and the all too familiar aloha wave  <F

PCH VIPER

Darn paparazzi !!
>u

Anyone with a camera should be banned from these events !

PCH VIPER

Finally got my pictures downloaded.
Eddie did a great job shooting pictures while I was out on track.

All pictures are on my site  www.kouchicentral.com

PCH VIPER