ADVANCED CAR CONTROL CLINIC - June 13 & 14

Started by ViperX, January 08, 2009, 06:04:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

WARNING !!!

There was a news report the other night regarding the 15 freeway north and south, from the 91 up past the 210 freeway.   They are really stepping up the CHP patrols using air and ground and will be exercising zero tolerance for speeding due to the large number of fatalities and injuries that occur on this stretch of freeway.  The state granted them special funding just for extra patrol duty.   

Be safe and smart.....plenty of time to go fast on the track (unless you want to follow me).  No need to speed just to get there.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

ViperX

Hey Carlos,

Maybe you and Lance can work together on this one.

I think the front gate to the track opens at 6:30 but you should call them to be sure.

Thanks,

Dan

ticketmered

Dan,

OK, I will PM Lance.

Lance you have a PM

DavidSB

A big thanks to Dan and Cathy for organizing our participation in today's SpeedVentures track day and to Bob Blizzard for instructing. The day went like clockwork with plenty of track time and better still, lots of open track time in the afternoon sessions. Bob's instruction was as always spot-on and a great help to this driver.
I'm looking forward to the next time we can all get together at a track.
David Green
PS: Also thanks to someone for holding the garages for those of us who arrived late.

NK BREKR

Here are some shots from Saturday's session:

NK BREKR

Gotta love how no matter how fast Lance is going he's always got time to wave to the camera >u

NK BREKR

My nephew with "his" Orange Viper:

NK BREKR

Mr. SpeedTactics,  Reeling in the competition:

NK BREKR

Mr. SoCal Viper Review himself:

NK BREKR

Mr. Kawata bullying the competition, how fast will he be able to go in a SSG Coupe????

redtanrt10

Dan/Cathy, Thanks for setting up this event, I had a great time and even the weather cooperated.

Want to say thanks for all the support from the club members, especially Lance who bleed my brakes!  Juan and Eddie for the wheel work, Scott for the numbers.  We prepped the viper in 20 minutes with all the help!!  Additionally, thanks to Dan for some tools and plenty of advise, Bob B for the great instruction, Art for the pictures and I'm sure I've left out a few folks who gave me help and support, thanks to everyone!!!

I'm planning on a couple of upgrades for the next event, first I'm going to pull the cats off so when I backfire I'll shoot some nice flames, secondly I need to find some more HP to hold Ben off.  If he gets a Gen IV I'm toast!!

Mike

NK BREKR

Carlos makes Lance pay for waving in the earlier laps:

NK BREKR

Mr. Buckingham tearing it up, not another car in sight  =15

NK BREKR

Mr. President asking politely for all inferior cars to make way:

NK BREKR

After making quick work of his older "slower"** brother, Chris, Scott P sets his sight's on the Titan on the track:

**Observation has not been validated by an unbiased 3rd party :-)