CAR CONTROL CLINIC at Auto Club Speedway - Oct 4, 2008

Started by ViperX, April 25, 2008, 12:28:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HISSSN1

Thank you Dan.  Eddie and Michelle Reinsma will attend.  I think we might do Viper days. I will let you know soon.                       

Eddie
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

AceFang

Please add me to the list of attendees.  I am looking forward to it!!
John Bennett

1HOTACR

Please add a second car / spot for us.  Thanks!

Steph & Glenn
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

ViperX

Hey Eddie,

Hope you can make Viper Days.  You'll have a blast.

Bring Michelle - she'll enjoy it too.

Dan

Lawrenzo

Please put me down as a paid attendant. 
Thanks.
Lawrenzo

black beauty

>w Please add Dave & Lisa & Paul & Pam   >v 

ticketmered

I am in.Still waiting to get my membership; sent it in last week. I guess I will pay once I am official. Looking forward to this since it is very close to home. Hope there are more events in the IE.

Bad News

Count Paul & Pam in!  Pam missed out driving at Willow Springs and is gonna drive this one, one way or another! 
'01 Red RT10

truewest

hi cathy & dan,
how are you? please add me to the car clinic oct. 4th
thx
yosi

admin

Quote from: truewest on August 07, 2008, 10:20:27 PM
hi cathy & dan,
how are you? please add me to the car clinic oct. 4th
thx
yosi

Hi Yosi,

The first post in this thread has the Car Clinic Registration Form attached or you can use the PayPal link to register.  This is the best way to "lock in" your particiation.

Thanks!

Cathy

Super Villain

I would definitely like to attend this event.  But here is the issue.  I need to renew my membership which is not a problem, only thing is when I called today to do it they tell me that if I renew now its $115, but that is only good for membership until the end of 08.  BUT if I renew in Oct. then it is good until the end of 09! 

Its the principle of the thing...I do not want to pay for a full year of membership only to have to pay again 3 months later.  It is all because the renewal date is the same (every Jan) for everybody.  Which I think is silly.  Not sure why the renewal date isn't just 12 months from whenever you signed up.  Is it that much harder?

Anyway, I digress...so not sure what the best thing to do is?  Should I just pay for the event now to lock in a spot and then renew my membership on Oct. 1?  That is assuming I can even pay for the event before my renewal...

Aaahhh chicken or the egg?
"What is best in life?"...."To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!" - Conan

admin

Anhtuan,

"Anyway, I digress...so not sure what the best thing to do is?  Should I just pay for the event now to lock in a spot and then renew my membership on Oct. 1?  That is assuming I can even pay for the event before my renewal...

Aaahhh chicken or the egg?"

Plan to renew in October, that will be in time for the "member only" events coming up in the last quarter of the year like this one and the Christmas Party.

Yeah, just send us a check and get your spot reserved.  See you at the car control clinic.

Dan

Super Villain

DONE!  Payment sent via paypal.  I just re-used my 07 VCA number.  This event sounds like it would be a lot of fun and a safe environment to learn some limits.
"What is best in life?"...."To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!" - Conan

Nino Valmassoi

Nino and Ruth would like to do some sideways stuff.  Please put us on the list as soon as possible before I change my mind about letting Ruth drive.

Nino

DMC94

OK, FINALLY signed up!!
Darryl (Dianne MAY watch)  >u <L