VENTURA AREA RUN & LUNCH - May 31, 2008

Started by admin, January 15, 2008, 02:29:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OriginalRoot

WOW! Thats Harsh,... .. . The Parts are taking forever, Did the new one come in ? ? ?  joel

hemotox

Arrived today at the dealer, I pick it up at 5 PM tomorrow night.  Wanna meet me there?

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

ViperX

Hey Joel,

You should be able to get a ride with someone because  >t .

Dan

OriginalRoot

I may have to take EJ's old one ... .. . O

Hey Doc!  Yes I would  OR  I'll take you to the dealer if you want,     310-629-9011 I'm not working till Monday

I start back on heroes, we are finishing the last 8 shows of the 2nd season, then we go right into season 3

Go see " IRON MAN "  I got screen credit  <L   joel.

www.joel-larson.com

1HOTACR

Please add Dick Bugatti and a guest.
Very fast Gen 2!

Thanks Glenn
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

1HOTACR

Carl Sheffer will be bringing a guest and not his wife Bev >o

Hey Dan.
The only wide spot on the run is Santa Paula.  Once you turn right on Balcom Canyon  it's Woo Hoo!  Santa Paula  might be the place to re-group .

Glenn.......
Glenn
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

PCH VIPER

Please add Irfan to the list.
Thanks,
Lance
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Texas_Venom

Joel you are welcome to ride with me in my Jeep SRT-8... it will be a little more plush and we wont be able to keep up with Dan in the straights  <2 ... but your more than welcome. Just let me know.

Thom

DEDLY4U

Mike and Cheryl Sinkinson will be making the trip and we look forward to seeing everyone. 

NK BREKR

Hey Mike,

Look forward to seeing you and Cheryl again.

hemotox

Funniest thing happened today, Viper in the garage was yellow with a black stripe and tonight, somehow it turned an unusual shade of green.  Can't figure it out.   <B

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

Texas_Venom

WOW!!! What a great color combo. First one I have seen in that color... and love the matching interior. Cant wait to see it this weekend. >q

1HOTACR

Congratulations - Looks Great.  Did they lock the porter in the bathroom before you showed up?   >j  >j 

Glenn & Steph.
Glenn
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

NK BREKR

It shed its skin Doc!  Looks awesome, can't wait to see it on Saturday. >s

PCH VIPER

CONGRATULATIONS Hemotox !!

I look forward to seeing it Sat.

Lance
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures