VENTURA AREA RUN & LUNCH - May 31, 2008

Started by admin, January 15, 2008, 02:29:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1HOTACR

So does this mean you two are bringing the Black Beast?   >s   Also please add Dan and Teresa Cragin to the list

Glenn..
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

Texas_Venom

Well if Dan leads the way I am going to be in trouble. I know how heavy footed he is...  HappyBounce

I will be running a little "lighter" than I had planned. My girlfriend will not be closing her business that day to come along so I will be riding solo. Maybe I will be able to keep up then...  <o

Thom

PCH VIPER

Hey Dan,
Glad to hear that the Black Beast is back !
Have fun out at Willow.
See ya next week.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

ViperX

Hey Glenn,

Yes, if the weather is relatively cool, we'll bring the black beast.  If not, the pretty white car will get the nod.

Glad to see Dan Cragin making this one.

We're heading for Willow Springs in a few minutes to run with NASA.

I'll have two Mike B's joining us (Mike Buckingham and Mike Burgoyne).

Look forward to next week.

Dan

PS Heavy foot???? Me?????  <2 Actually I have to run drag radials to get this thing to hook up, so it's not so nimble around corners.....very good in the straights though.

Radical Guy

Lookin' forward to it!  I haven't been up to Ojai this year yet.  I love this run!  Hwy 33 is awesome!   >g
2004 SRT-10

hemotox

Maybe a new viper by this coming Saturday??? 

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

1HOTACR

Hey Everyone.

Just to let you know Armen is going to be the point Man on this run. The two of us are going for a Pre Run on Sunday evening and blow off  the roads for the pack on the 31st.   >c

Glenn
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

caseyse

Hello,

My GTS blue '08 hasn't been out w. other Vipers yet, so this would be a good time to socialize it.  Please reserve a spot in your lineup for me (Sean) and my wife (Theresa). Thank you!

OriginalRoot

Yes ... .. . Joel is back from Europe <L "NOW" If Ole has my Viper ready tuesday, Count Me In Please!
Sounds like a Very Nice run, AND if the good Doctor has his new TOY, I will just hang in the back of the
pack with him, JUST while he breaks it in ... .. . joel  <o

PCH VIPER

Welcome Home Joel !!
Can't wait to hear about your "Camping trip"  HappyBounce
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

ViperX

Wow,

This run is really growing.

One tip for Armen if he plans to lead, let's try our best to keep the group together, i.e. plan to stop at various "wide spots in the road" if necessary.

We'll plan a driver's meeting before we head out.

Dan  <2

Texas_Venom

Good to see you coming out Sean. It will be good to see you break out the beast for this run.    >g

Vinamus

Hi Cathy, Melissa & I are going to make the run next week with Glenn & Steph. Melissa already e-mailed Steph,to let her know. Are you guys meeting at the Starbucks? if so, what time. Looking forword to seeing everybody again...
  Gary
Gary & Melissa

OriginalRoot

<B I spoke to soon, My Viper "WILL NOT" be ready until next week >o I'm S O L on this one, perhaps someone
has an empty passenger seat,  AND my motorcycle <o Isn't finished either, ... .. . what's a guy to do ?

Very Unhappy... .. . joel,         The Rocker Without a Walker!

hemotox

OriginalRoot has his viper in the shop all the time!@!!  I think he is worried about driving with the club these days.  This Blue Viper should be the hottest one around if one could ever get it out of the shop!!!

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008