VENTURA AREA RUN & LUNCH - May 31, 2008

Started by admin, January 15, 2008, 02:29:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

I don't see Kala and Dai's name on the list......is it too far for them to drive ????   <L
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

1HOTACR

We're really looking forward to this event and appreciate everyone coming!  We plan to open our garage doors at 9:00, so anybody who wants to come directly to the house, please do!  We'll have coffee and chews!  For those of you coming up from southern regions, there are gas stations at almost every off-ramp once you come over the Calabasas Grade (just in case the one posted is too full of Vipers!)  All we ask is that you arrive at our house with a full tank of gas!

If you plan to attend, PLEASE LET US KNOW!!!  I am keeping a car and head-count for lunch reservations and parking.

Thanks!

Steph

Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

1HOTACR

Please add to the list
Our guests Dean and Chris Pellegrino.  Owners of California Tire and Trualign alignment systems.  Dean has been in the suspension/ alignment/tire business for over 30 years.  A world of information.  www.trualign.com

Thanks Glenn!!!
Glenn
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

truewest

yosi & mickey are also in on the ventura run.....
see you guys at stephanie's...

1HOTACR

Hey  Add Robert and Cathy to the list .  He said he would be my Wing Man for the run .......Cathy will probably let him drive.  She is so cool.  And Congrats  Cathy on your long awaited Business adventure!!!!!

Glenn ..

Glenn
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

Kadeuces

Please add Angelica & Kobi to the list.

Lookin forward to the cruise.

<E

DonS

Sounds like a fun run.  Count  >8

DonS

PCH VIPER

Please add Tom and Shawn to the list.    <2

1HOTACR

Would you please add Carl & Bev Scheffer to the list also!  Thanks!
Glenn
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

Kala

Quote from: PCH VIPER on May 13, 2008, 11:15:34 AM
I don't see Kala and Dai's name on the list......is it too far for them to drive ????   <L

< We were being fashionably late signing the list  <L <L

Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

Kala

Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

RayMcIntyre

Hey Everyone,

This sounds great and is in my neck of the woods, but I will not likely make it.
My son has a 3 day waterpolo tournament that weekend in Santa Barbara, starting Friday, their game times Saturday depend on how they do on Friday.  If they were to end up with afternoon games, then I would come and go straight to SB afterwards, but I will not know until Friday night.
Have a great time, maybe I will be a surprise visit Saturday morning, not likely though.

Ray McIntyre

HISSSN1

I am on the list and will bring my wife Michelle Reinsma sound like it will be a great day, looking forward to meeting all of you.  Eddie
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

PCH VIPER

Welcome to the boards Eddie !
I look forward to meeting you and your wife on the 31st.

Lance

ViperX

Hey Lance,

Got my black car back this week.

Took it out for a run last night.

Holy Sh_t, this thing is fast.   <2

It's been way too long since I drove it last.

Looking forward to Ojai.

Hope the weather cooperates.

Dan  ^2