April 21st - Detail Day at Meguiar's!

Started by admin, January 10, 2007, 04:09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

Detail Day at Meguiar's!    Due to the size of the class room, this event is limited to the first 30 members (not cars) that sign up.  The past two classes have sold out quickly!!!  So if you're interested read on then reserve your spot immediately. 

If you would like to know how to properly detail your Viper, Maguire's is holding a detailing class for SoCal Viper Members.  Breakfast and lunch will be provided. 

Time:  8AM to 3PM
Place: Meguiar's Inc.
         17991 Mitchell South
         Irvine, CA 92614

You must register on Meguiar's forum to sign-up for the class. Click on the link below. Once you have access to their forum, click back on the "sign-up" link and "reply" to the post with your name.  You'll then be added to the list. (You can view the sign up list by clicking on the "sign-up" link and scrolling down.)

Link to Sign-up:

Link to Meguiar's facility:

Previous class with Maguiar's

THANK YOU to David Kuzmiak who has coordinated this event for the club.  You can contact David with any questions at [email protected]

Those currently signed up:

1. Dave aka Newport Viper
2. Dan Everts aka ViperX
3. Art Pena aka Art Pena54
4. gripforce-srt10
5. Bruce aka EXHLR8N
6. Michael aka Blue Snake
7. Brandon AKA BClegger
8. Bill Ramirez aka Backdoc
9. Bill aka Flash1034
10. Lance aka PCH Viper
11. Eric aka Hemotox
12. Kala
13. Trinh Thai aka GoldenVenom
15. Brent Kern aka brentk & Allison
17. Al Montana
18. Eddie Arguelles aka 4dayrz
19. Scott Cummins aka Windward Passage"
20. Peter Hausherr
22. Tom & Shawn Gorny
23. Paul Bitzer
25. Dave & Lisa
26. Paul Winters
27. Ron Burke
29. Dave & Lisa Chrisman
30. Bill & Rene Sippel
32. John & Nick Adamo
33. Phil Waltert

ViperX

Cathy and I will be there.  Maybe after I get her trained, she can take of the detailing duties! 8)

Newport Viper

This is always a great event. See you then!   8)

Here is the Event Schedule.

You can come and go as you please, you don't have to stay for the full event.

http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=248&day=2007-4-21
04 SRT-10

racecars

I just signed up  8)

Big Brake Dave ;D

EXHLR8N

I signed up as well.  Thanks for setting this up.
The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

Newport Viper

04 SRT-10

Flash1034

PCH VIPER

I'm in as well      :)

Thanks for setting this up Newport Viper !

Lance
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Newport Viper

Paging a RICHARD or JIM???? ( from a 301 area code)  that left Mike Phillip's at Meguiar's a message on his phone....

Please call Mike back on his work cell 949-533-0225. He will answer your questions!

He deleted your message by mistake!!!!  :-[
04 SRT-10

Kala

Question about signing up for this...

Dai has no interest in learning how to clean the wheels  ^4

In her place can I bring my PA's son, Ryan?

He would be a perfect wheel cleaner  ;D  Detail oriented kid. Future engineer we think, who loves Vipers. He has a Viper shrine in his bedroom  ^9

It says on the site, must be living with you or direct family member... Do I need to pay for him?
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

racecars

::)

Here's some more pictures from the 2 last detail days ^9

admin

Hi Kala,

You can bring someone in your car with you and there's no extra charge for that. Just be one of the first 30 to sign up  :D

Newport Viper

Just so everyone is clear, this is a FREE event!

Breakfast goodies and Pizza for lunch...FREE

Goodie bag with FREE Meguiar's product included!

A lifetime of paint care knowledge...FREE!

Come dressed to get your hands dirty.
04 SRT-10

PCH VIPER

Quote from: Kala on February 14, 2007, 09:15:59 AM

In her place can I bring my PA's son, Ryan?

It says on the site, must be living with you or direct family member... Do I need to pay for him?

I'm not sure which impresses me more...the fact that you have a Personal Assistant  :o ...or the fact that you actually read the fine print on Mequiar's site !! ;D ;D
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Kala

Quoteor the fact that you actually read the fine print on Mequiar's site !! Grin Grin

Actually I had my PA read it for me
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D