April 21st - Detail Day at Meguiar's!

Started by admin, January 10, 2007, 04:09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kala

Quote from: black beauty on April 20, 2007, 06:22:26 PM
We haven't seen you since VOI.9, it would be good to see you again.  LOL, Lisa 

Should I bring our VOI9 Center Piece? Have a reunion?  LOL

Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

Kala

Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

PCH VIPER

Hey Kala,
Were you just teasing us at 6:00 this morning?   Hope everything is okay.   

Did you end up at the Turtle Wax facility?

Lance
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Kala

I wasn't joking... I really did leave at 6am...  :(

I spent last week in Vegas, I guess I picked up a nasty stomach flu bug there... I woke up this morning,  felt a little tired, but who wouldnt at 5 am...

Ryan & I drove to Magic mountain, by then I was really sick, I had to turn around and come home...  I've been in bed all day. Sucks  ^4

I hope someone waxed your car for you since I wasn't there  ^9

PCH VIPER

That sucks........I hope you are feeling better soon!

Sadly no other suckers....I mean volunteers, wanted to wax my car for me.  So you better show up next week for the Duke's run.  I'll bring the microfiber and the Meguiars for you  ;D   
I took a bunch of pictures and will get them posted later tonight.

Take care, get better and see you next Sunday!

Lance

Kala

No need to bring your microfiber,  I'll bring my own   <1

I have to check our calendar to see if we can make the Duke's run... Maybe...

PCH VIPER

:o  :o   

Since I'm now professionally educated in the art of car care,  I think I'll wax my own car !!

I sure hope you and Dai make it out next Sunday.  I've had something I made for you rolling around in the back of my car for 2 weeks now....and I know its something you can really use!  ::)

Vypr Phil

Many thanks to Dave K, aka Newport Viper, for setting up this practical and educational event for us!!   <1

We all had a great time and learned the proper way to use the Meguiar products.  <6 <6

The product demonstrations were awesome for those of us who really care about the appearance of our Vipers (that would be most if not all of us). :)

Kala, get well and take good care of yourself so we can all see you next Sunday!! 8)

Vypr Phil    2005 SRT-10 Roadster - Sold

"If you are not living on the edge...you are taking up too much space"

Newport Viper

Your welcome, Phil!

Thanks to all the members that got up early to make the drive!

Thanks to Meguiar's for the great class!

Don't forget to post comments on the Meguiar's board also. Lots of pics there.

http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20315

04 SRT-10

Kala

Quote from: PCH VIPER on April 21, 2007, 07:38:38 PM
:o  :o   

Since I'm now professionally educated in the art of car care,  I think I'll wax my own car !!

Since you are professionally educated Lance, I think you are the only one who SHOULD wax my car  ;D

This is a really nasty flu, hopefully I'm over this one fast... Dai and I are looking at the calendar to see if we can move anything we had planned next weekend. Does anyone know when I have to RSVP for Duke's by???

ViperX

Hi Kala,

The Dukes "brunch" is served buffet style.  We didn't have to give them a specific number of attendees, just a "range", so make it if you can - even last minute.  While rsvp's are always nice, no rsvp is necessary for this one.

Dan 8)

ViperX

Hey Lance,

Those new SSR's look really good, menacing, tough even.  I like 'em.

Dan

PCH VIPER

QuoteSince you are professionally educated Lance, I think you are the only one who SHOULD wax my car  ;D

I'd love to do it......but won't your PA get jealous  ;D

I was sick for a solid week and it sucked, so I feel for you. 
Upside is you can use the "I'm sick" excuse and cancel all obligations for Sunday and come out to Dukes.

Hope you feel better soon!

PCH VIPER

Quote from: ViperX on April 22, 2007, 01:28:28 PM
Hey Lance,

Those new SSR's look really good, menacing, tough even.  I like 'em.

Dan

Thanks Dan
My "track" wheels will probably get a lot more street time than track time.

Kala

I just had some soup, so hopefully this flu is about over.

I'm thinking its time to trade my PA, to Dan and Cathy for one of their extra Vipers... Surely they cant be driving all those snakes at the same time  ;D
I've been Viperless for more than a week now...  ^4