April 21st - Detail Day at Meguiar's!

Started by admin, January 10, 2007, 04:09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ViperX

Kala

Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

ViperX

Hey Dave,

Who do we talk to about having the club "sponsored" by Meguiars?

Dan

goldenvenom

Hi all,
I have signed up.
See you all there.
Trinh Thai

Newport Viper

04 SRT-10

Newport Viper

Hey Guys and Girls!

Let's get a good turnout!!! I am trying to get Meguiar's to sponsor/ advertise in our club magazine!    <1

04 SRT-10

Newport Viper

5 spots left. When those are gone that's it! Meguiar's can only hold 30 people.

If you must cancel, please post over at Meguiar's to open spots for others!

04 SRT-10

hemotox

I am signed up but need to know approximate time for the event?  How long should we plan for this Meguiar's day?  Need to arrange coverage at home.

EJ

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

NK BREKR

Hey Eric,

It's entirely up to you how long you want to stay.  Here's a breakdown of the day's activities:

Schedule:
8:00 am to 8:30 am Coffee and pastries served.
8:30 am to 11:00 am - In-depth presentation covering the history of Meguiar's, Consumer and Professional Product Lines and the Meguiar's 5-Step Paint Care Cycle .
11:00 am to 11:30 am - Question & Answer time.
11:30 am to 12:00 noon - Surface evaluation of attendees cars to discuss the owners current car care program.
12:00 noon to 12:30 pm - Lunch - Awesome Pizza and Cold Refreshments will be provided.
12:30 pm to 3:00 pm - Product demonstrations with a focus on using proper technique for applying products by hand and with the G-100 Dual Action Polisher.
3:00 pm to 5:00 pm - Open Garage for testing and trying out Meguiar's products on attendees cars with instruction and guidance from Meguiar's Training Instructors.

The afternoon portion of the event is a hands-on experience and attendees are encouraged to put on a Meguiar's smock and get involved. Learning is best done by participating, not watching from the sidelines.

See you there.

Newport Viper

Thanks.... to all those that have registered for the class!

THIS EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT!

You can get on a wait list.

Two important points!

1. Come dressed to get your hands dirty!

2. Wash your car that moning or the night before. Meguiar's is not allowed to wash cars at it's facility, because of the run off.

When you arrive you can use Meguiar's towels and quick detailer, to get it ready to work on.

If you need to cancel, let us know ASAP!
04 SRT-10

Kala

My Viper is still at DC Performance, we thought we would be picking it up tomorrow (Friday)...

Tony called today to say my car would not be ready to go until late next week, parts on backorder  :o

If there is a Viper owner who wants to attend, let me know, I'll give up my spot for someone who wants to attend with their Viper.

At this point, I would have to drive my Hummer down if I went...  ^7
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

Newport Viper

You are still more then welcome to come down.

You will still learn bunches!

Sunny on Saturday after Friday's rain!!!!!!
04 SRT-10

PCH VIPER

Hey Kala,

Come on out anyway.   

You can Wax my Viper for me !   ;D     Wax On   Wax Off

Lance
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Kala

Thank you Lance, for your kind offer  ^9 LOL

Actually the Hummer may have the most benefit for our club, it has desert pinstripes. So they could use it as a demo for heavy scratches  ;D

I'll go if I'm not stopping a Viper from getting TLC.

I just thought since it was sold out, if someone who could actually take their Viper wanted to go, I would stay home. 

black beauty

Hey Kala! 

You should come to the Detail day.  I know for a fact that Cawthorne won't be there, he had something come up.  We haven't seen you since VOI.9, it would be good to see you again.  LOL, Lisa