Drive Auto Club Speedway, Fontana with Speed Ventures Nov 17, 18

Started by ViperX, July 26, 2012, 12:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1HOTACR

I have to say by far this is the most amazing .... BITCHEN ...photo shot ever  of our So Cal Viper Club top racers at the track.        

Wow!    I am In awe...    <1     ^9

Ben    ^6    

Thanks Hirk... for the Killer pics................

Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

Banzai Ben

Thanks Glenn, look forward to seeing you at the next track event.

Thanks Hirk and Hemotox for coming out and taking all the great pics!

So lucky we didn't get rain out there, seemed like it was raining everywhere else around the track.
Looked like Derek, Magnus, Matthew, and Leo were having a great time out there and
Garry and Dan were hauling ass as usual in the red group.

2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

Scottp

Ben,

How did the car run - were you happy with it?  How much different than the ACR?

Sorry I missed the day  I had the car packed and ready, but it was raining at my place and didn't think it was a good idea to drive in the rain with the Hoosier's. You just never know........

Scottp

hemotox

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

hemotox

1HOTV10

I think it is the snake skin green color that is grabbing you!!!

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

Banzai Ben

Quote from: Scottp on November 18, 2012, 08:42:39 PM
Ben,

How did the car run - were you happy with it?  How much different than the ACR?

Sorry I missed the day  I had the car packed and ready, but it was raining at my place and didn't think it was a good idea to drive in the rain with the Hoosier's. You just never know........

Scottp

Hey Scott,
The car is harder to drive than the ACR or Lotus but I like it. I'm still trying to get used to braking with no ABS, that's the toughest part for me. Also, need more time to get comfortable heel-toe down shifting. It's easier with this car compared to the ACR due to the pedals and no "drive by wire" throttle but harder than the Lotus.
The car started sputtering a little out of corners so I skipped the last session and will have Dan C. check it out.
Overall I'm very happy with it so far, it handles great! Feels good tracking a Viper again!
If you were not trailering then driving to the track on Hoosiers would have been a bit sketchy so you made the right call. It was raining on my drive home.
See you at the next track event.
2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

Speedtactics

Quote from: 1HOTV10 on November 18, 2012, 06:57:47 PM
I have to say by far this is the most amazing .... BITCHEN ...photo shot ever  of our So Cal Viper Club top racers at the track.        

Wow!    I am In awe...    <1     ^9

Ben    ^6    

Thanks Hirk... for the Killer pics................

Thanks Glenn,
However I have more fun when I'm driving, then just watching. I wanted to chase Ben since he has been slowed a bit with his non ABS car.
Hirk
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics