2012 MEMBERS' HOLIDAY PARTY, Dec. 1st

Started by Pam, December 05, 2011, 03:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scottp

Hey Lance,

Can you get me parking spot to plug in the Volt - I'm going to need a charge to get home!   <2

Thanks,
Scottp

PCH VIPER

The Queen Mary will block off an area for the Vipers in the Valet parking lot.   >v
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

PCH VIPER

As we have done in the past, our Club will be sponsoring the Orangewood Children's Foundation.   This Foundation is a shelter for children that are victims of abuse, neglect or abandonment.  
http://orangewoodfoundation.org/
Last year our Club members generously purchased and donated over a thousand dollars worth of items for the teenagers at the Orangewood Foundation.   >t

I am extremely happy to say that the SRT Team is joining forces with us and we have come up with a very special raffle item to raise money for the Orangewood Children's Foundation.  

This 15" x 30" brushed aluminum plate has been inlayed with the SRT logos.  Mark Trostle will have the entire SRT team autograph it and it will be raffled off at our Holiday Party   >r

Raffle tickets will be sold at the party and all proceeds will go to the Orangewood Children's Foundation.
$10.00 for 1 ticket
$20.00 for 3 tickets
$50.00 for 10 tickets

On behalf of the SoCal Club Officers and the SRT Team, we truly appreciate your support and hope all participate in this effort for the Orangewood Children's Foundation.

Here is a picture of it prior to catching its flight to Detroit for the SRT Team to sign.

PCH VIPER

The SRT Team is an incredible group of extremely talented and passionate individuals.  Over the past 5 months, we have been collaborating on a very unique item that will go up for auction at our Holiday Party. 

I am still a week away from completing it, but thought I would take you all through the 5 month build process.
All the pictures to date are posted on my website   www.kouchicentral.com

Here are a few of the pictures:

Bending the ukulele sides

Gluing the halves together

Converting the SRT sketch into an inlay on the face

The now famous face of the Gen V

Gluing the face and back to the sides

2 straight days of finish sanding....definitely a labor of love and where two souls come together

Finally in the spray booth where it will be for 14 days getting covered with 10 coats of lacquer

Newport Viper

An electric guitar... WOW ...Very cool!  <11
04 SRT-10

10 BANGR

Lance,
I was looking at the pics on FB and it looks like a long process with a lot of detail involved.
Good job. Maybe you can get your niece to play it at the X-MAS Party.

Demoe
Demoe - 2006 SRT10 VERT BLACK / GRAPHITE METALLIC STRIPES

Banzai Ben

2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

Copperhead Mike

Awesome work as always Lance!  Can't wait to see and hear the finished product. Appreciate everything that you do for the club.  >t

Mahalo,

-Cuz Mike
2005 Viper Truck - Quad Cab - Red - SOLD
2006 SRT-10 - Copperhead w/Black Stripes - SOLD
2009 ACR - Graphite/Black - SOLD
2016 Viper GTC T/A 2.0 - White/Demonic Red - SOLD

HISSSN1

Wow that is a awesome masterpiece I see the labor of love in the pictures. Thank you Lance you are amazing and we are lucky to have you in our club.
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

NK BREKR

Awesome!  That is gorgeous Lance, your talent is unparalleled!

Red Vip

Count me in, will wear my VOI 12 shirt, and possibilly some pants too......
>8
***=====***

...Raj...
Red Vip

Newport Viper

Add David & Melissa  >v    (PayPal)
04 SRT-10

RandyT

RandyT

MFujita

PCH VIPER

A last minute change to our banquet room !!!

We are now hosting our party in the GRAND SALON which is located on Deck R
From the parking lot, you will take the elevator to the 2nd floor, cross the gangway and turn right.  The Grand Salon will be about mid ship.    You will be impressed with this room    >r