2012 MEMBERS' HOLIDAY PARTY, Dec. 1st

Started by Pam, December 05, 2011, 03:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Speedtactics

Lance,
Great stuff, I'll be buying some tickets for the raffle I would like to have that SRT plaque hanging in the garage for sure! The Uke is amazing having seen it personally Lance put his heart into this one!
Hirk
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

10 BANGR

If this is the Gran Salon... It's beautiful. Can't wait, this will be a night to remember.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SShTDJG2EYE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Demoe - 2006 SRT10 VERT BLACK / GRAPHITE METALLIC STRIPES

HISSSN1

Lance is the parking for VIPERS  >j only or if we bring a SRT Jeep will they let us park with the VIPERS ??
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

PCH VIPER

Valet is set up for Vipers only......but you can try.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Newport Viper

Melissa and I want to THANK everyone that was involved with the party! It was SPECTACULAR!!!!  >v

THANK YOU MANY TIMES OVER!!

Best Car Club on the Planet!  <2
04 SRT-10

Speedtactics

SoCal Viper club,
Thanks for another great holiday party. This was one to remember for sure. It was great to connect with people I have not seen in a while even if it was a few brief minutes between photos.
>u
I have all the portraits finished and uploaded.
These photos are FREE to download. These are suitable For making prints. Choose the Original and not all available originals or you will get everyones photos. You will have to download each of your photos one at a time.
Just mouse over the photo and at the upper left corner you will see a menu like this:

Then simply choose download, and your photo will download to your computer.
If wish to purchase any prints (This is Completely Optional) or merchandise with your photo on it. There is a buy option in the menu. This will take you to a variety of options made with your photos on them.
Hope you all had a great time and enjoy your photos! =a
Here is the Gallery link on my web site: http://www.hirkophoto.com/p231377814
Also note that there are several other various Viper events from this year as well in the Viper events section: http://www.hirkophoto.com/f540333958
Scott Hirko

Steph

THANK YOU to everyone involved in planning this fantastic evening!

So much work goes into putting on events like this... it goes way beyond hours or days, months are necessary.  It was very obvious how much time and effort Lance, Lori, the girls and their helpers put into all of the details which made this event so special.  The venue was great, the Grand Salon beautiful, food yummy.  And the personal centerpieces... how cool was that?  The necklace for the women was also a thoughtful touch!  Mine will be worn proudly and treasured always!  We were fortunate to have Marv & Mark attend, and learn about the development of the Gen 5.  And lets not forget the ukelele Lance created... OMG, words cannot express how truly spectacular that piece is!!!  Lance, you are a true artist and the high bid winner is a very lucky person indeed!  You never cease to amaze everyone!

Thank you again for this fun and memorable event!  Respect and hats off to Lance & his family!

Steph & Glenn
Steph

1HOTV10 - 2014 Stryker Green GTS
2010 VoooDoo ACR # 1 of 31 - SOLD
2008 Venom Red w/Black Stripes SRT10 Coupe - SOLD
2004 Silver SRT10 Vert - SOLD

Speedtactics

Quote from: 1HOTLOA on December 03, 2012, 11:02:36 AM
THANK YOU to everyone involved in planning this fantastic evening!

So much work goes into putting on events like this... it goes way beyond hours or days, months are necessary.  It was very obvious how much time and effort Lance, Lori, the girls and their helpers put into all of the details which made this event so special.  The venue was great, the Grand Salon beautiful, food yummy.  And the personal centerpieces... how cool was that?  The necklace for the women was also a thoughtful touch!  Mine will be worn proudly and treasured always!  We were fortunate to have Marv & Mark attend, and learn about the development of the Gen 5.  And lets not forget the ukelele Lance created... OMG, words cannot express how truly spectacular that piece is!!!  Lance, you are a true artist and the high bid winner is a very lucky person indeed!  You never cease to amaze everyone!

Thank you again for this fun and memorable event!  Respect and hats off to Lance & his family!

Steph & Glenn

Lance and Lori you guys rock! >g
Scott Hirko

Jay M

Thanks everyone, it was an amazing event!  Though I haven't been involved with other car clubs, I think it's safe to say that ours is among the best.  There are lot's of people going above and beyond to make these events as awesome as they are.

thanks again,
~Jay
2004 Convertible, Red, custom tan interior

Steph

Steph

1HOTV10 - 2014 Stryker Green GTS
2010 VoooDoo ACR # 1 of 31 - SOLD
2008 Venom Red w/Black Stripes SRT10 Coupe - SOLD
2004 Silver SRT10 Vert - SOLD

NK BREKR

Lance rules!

Great big thanks to Scott and Laura for taking some great pictures and also to Jay for providing the Audio/Video components and agreeing to be a human antenna for a few minutes.

ViperX

Great event guys and gals.

REALLY fun to see everyone working together for the benefit of the club.

Proud to be a part of this group.....now if we could only get more of you guys out to the track!

Dan  <2

PCH VIPER

Thank you all for coming out and making all the time and effort well worth it !
The Queen Mary's elegance and ambiance really set the tone for our party and having all the support from the SRT Team made this one an incredibly special party.

I have the pictures up on my site  www.kouchicentral.com
and in time honored tradition, here are a few of them for your immediate viewing pleasure.   >w

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures