2012 MEMBERS' HOLIDAY PARTY, Dec. 1st

Started by Pam, December 05, 2011, 03:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlbertFattal

I'd like to reserve a seat for myself and one guest (Paola Diane)

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE & BLOCKCHAIN
Science, Technology & Society
Computer Information Systems

https://AlbertFattal.com/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/albertfattal/

PCH VIPER

Hey Albert, you and your date most definitely have a place at our party   >v
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

hemotox

Miss another event, will be in London and Davos Switzerland that week.

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

ViperX

Hey Doc,

Say HI to Freddie for us while you're in "Der Schweitz".

He was a blast to hang around with at VOI 12.

Dan  <2

hemotox

Will do, I have currently been supplying him with Country Music audio tracks to play in his viper in the Alps

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

NK BREKR

Lance,
When are you going to reveal the special treat?

PCH VIPER

I've been waiting for someone to ask  ;)

We will have a very special guest from SRT at our Party.  He is the Head of SRT, Viper, Mopar and Motorsports Design.

Mark Trostle will be making a special trip out to So Cal specifically to attend our Holiday Party   >v
He will have a special presentation for us that you won't want to miss.

Thank you to everyone who helped in making it possible for this to happen...... Dan, Cathy and ART !     >t

Mr. Fangs

Lance.

Great score getting Mark to be "the keynote on the boat" that evening.  >3

Always wonder what kind of rental car someone like that will show up in at the event  <m

Please let me know if he will be bringing any banners (inside joke)

Paul
Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe

NK BREKR

Wow!  Folks y'all are really lucky, this is the first time we have had someone from Dodge or SRT come to our party! Finally the SoCal club is getting some recognition for being what we already know and that is the best region in the VCA. =27.  This is one party you will not want to miss as I think we might be able to get Mark to show us or at the very least tell us a bit more about the Gen V, so be sure to sign up sooner rather than later.

Lance  >s didn't expect you to spill all the beans, but I know that you could hardly contain yourself.  Can't wait for our party!

PCH VIPER

It is hard to believe, but the Party is only 8 weeks away    >1    and only 6 weeks left to sign up.  November 20th is the deadline !

And YES, I am very excited to have Mark fly out specifically to attend our Party.....but I still have some cool surprises up my sleeve that I'm not going to share till Dec. 1st   <11  

SSSSE YA

Please include Cathy and I to the list Lance.

SSSSE YA

NK BREKR

Don't forget your challenge coins  <11

PCH VIPER

HISSSN1

2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye