NINO'S BBQ AND RUN - August 29th

Started by PCH VIPER, July 07, 2009, 02:43:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

BBQ @ NINO's PLACE in YUCAIPA - Saturday August 29th

Put on by Members Nino & Ruth

Nino & Ruth will host a barbecue lunch at their home in Yucaipa – Race Yellow Richard has put together a scenic route to Nino's through Oak Glen.  Everyone will meet at 9:30 a.m. at the Shell station, East side of  I-15 @ Temescal off ramp, which is about 7 mi south of the 91. Click here for location

If you choose, you can go directly to Nino & Ruth's - plan to arrive around 1:00 PM.

The menu will include appetizers, chips and dips, tri-tip beef, hot dogs, chicken breast, veggies, beer, wine, champagne, soft drinks, water (of course) and desserts.

Children are welcome and the heated pool will be ready.

Please R.S.V.P here or shoot Nino an email if you plan to attend [email protected]

Nino: 909-790-0016 (home) or 951-218-3209 (cell)
Scenic Cruise:  Meet at 9:30AM
BBQ:  Begins at 1PM
Email: [email protected]

We hope to see you there!
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

black beauty

Ruth & Nino are the best!  Count us in... >v

Bad News

We'll be there!  Paul & Pam  >q
'01 Red RT10

yeloone

Mary and Ron Burke will be there!

fyron

Ron and Patsy are looking forward to it.

HISSSN1

Eddie and Dylan will attend thank you.
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

AceFang

I will attend with one guest.  I am looking forward to it.
John Bennett

hemotox

Better rent a trailer so I can get my car out to Yucaipa.

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

Mr. Fangs

Paul & Teresa will be there. <o

We will be bringing the Flying Monkeys... <K <K <K <K <K <K <K <K <K <K <K <K <K

Gonna play in the pool. <Z
Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe

6 speed

hemotox

I am 2980 on my speedometer, at 1.25 years.  Last Viper had 1000 miles per year on it, so I have less than 1 mile per month to keep the same readings.  I guess I can trailer it there and back??  WHat shoud I do, NK BREKER???

=6

AceFang

You need to get the car out of the garage, quit babying it, and drive it!!  I have 50,200 miles on my '99 RT/10 and 2400 on my '09 ACR.
John Bennett

MFujita

Mike and Yoko will attend.

Thanks.

Mike Fuita 

hemotox

Quote from: John Bennett on August 22, 2009, 11:16:07 AM
You need to get the car out of the garage, quit babying it, and drive it!!  I have 50,200 miles on my '99 RT/10 and 2400 on my '09 ACR.

I guess I could trailer the viper out and leave it in the trailer, or drive my Mini Cooper S?  RaceYellow Richard, Mini Coopers okay okay to Oak Glen?  hee hee >r

>w

Mr and Mrs ViperX coming along?

PCH VIPER

Please add Tim and Kym to the list.
Thanks
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures