NINO'S BBQ AND RUN - August 29th

Started by PCH VIPER, July 07, 2009, 02:43:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ViperX

Doc,

We are definite "maybes" right now.  Depends on the work load.

Dan  <2

hemotox

Anything that needs to be done but can be off 'til next week is a good thing! Work hard this week.

Wonder if Raceyellow Ricardo has planned.  74 from Hemet to Idyllwild down the Mtn to Banning and then Oak Glen is interesting?

Don't know if my trailer will make it through the twisties?

Has Ricardo posted his run from Temecula?

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

Steven & Carol Borecki

Carol and Steven will be comming from Temecula .   <m    >r
Steven & Carol Borecki

NK BREKR

Quote from: hemotox on August 21, 2009, 05:43:37 PM
I am 2980 on my speedometer, at 1.25 years.  Last Viper had 1000 miles per year on it, so I have less than 1 mile per month to keep the same readings.  I guess I can trailer it there and back??  WHat shoud I do, NK BREKER???

=6

I've heard that if "you" don't drive the Viper the miles don't count, so using that logic I can cruise the SSG for you and you can drive my Viper, that way "you" didn't put the miles on the car  What do ya think? >v

hemotox

perfect  leave the orange pumpkin here in West LA and I will let you know some time in the future when you can drive the SSG

I should store it for a couple of years!

Mr. Fangs

<m  You need to watch Ferris Buellers Day off to see how this can be done.  After the run, just jack up your Viper, and run it in reverse till the miles go away. It did not work out so well in the movie, but the theory was sound.

Additionally, time spent sliding sideways around mountain curves will not show up on the odometer <2.

Also Nino was over at out house last week, and took home a bunch of beers for the party. They need to be consumed.  <K

See everybody at Nino's and we can make fun of Ruths bad leg. >l

I'll bring some flying Monkeys... <K <K <K <K <K <K
Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe

1HOTACR

Hi Nino! Put down two from the 1HOTV10 crew.  I have to work unless the lad will cover for me.

Glenn...........
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

hemotox

NK BRKER  you coming out for this run with the pumpkin?

NK BREKR

Haven't decided yet Doc, 50-50 at this point.

ViperX

Temps will likely be over 100F.

Use the recirc setting on your AC controller.

<2

NK BREKR

Thanks Mr. Pres.  I think I might seek refuge at the movie theater and bowling alley instead.

RACEYELLOWRICHARD

any snakes interested in a little scenic cruise on Saturday, =15 =15 meet us @ the Shell station @
9:45 a.m. at the Temescal offramp. East side of I-15 about 7 miles south of the 91.
We cruise north on Cajalco Parkway by Lake Mathews and up Ramona expressway to 79 north thru
Beaumont, and up to Oak Glen.  Then after loading up with Candy and stuff >p >p on in to Yucaipa for BBQ.
>l =27 =27
>g >g >g
raceyellowrichard >m >m

ViperX

8:27 Friday night, Cathy and I are still working on a presentation for a Monday meeting.

We'll be working on it tomorrow too  >o, so maybe we'll make the movies tomorrow night.

Hope everyone has a good visit at Nino's.

Dan

hemotox

PCH VIPER

Hemotox,
The heat wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.
I wish I could have made the run up to Oak Glen and Nino's, but I had to rush home to beat you to the picture post !

Here are a few shots from the morning meeting place.  The rest are up on my site  www.kouchicentral.com

Lisa, TJ and the Baby Boa

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures