SELF TECH / PRE VIPER DAYS at Lance's Shop Feb 14

Started by ViperX, January 08, 2009, 11:25:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ViperX

Dave C. and Lance have given us the green light for a tech day / track prep day at his shop.

Date: Saturday, Feb 14 - RAIN OR SHINE!
Time: 10 am - 2:00
Place: Electronic Balancing Co.
         660 east D street
         Wilmington   CA  90744

Dave C, Lance and I will also be on hand to answer questions and help our group prepare themselves and their cars for the Feb 21 / 22 Viper Days event at Buttonwillow Raceway.

Questions on tires, fluids, service prep, safety equipment, track prep, Viper Days operations, etc are welcome.

Please respond here if you are planning on attending so that we can plan for lunch (on the club).

Hope to see you there.

Thanks,

Dan  <2

Planning to go...

Dan & Cathy E
Lance K of course!
Art Pena
Ben Kawata
Dave Cawthorne
Mike Buckingham
Ben Kawata
Nino & Ruth
Carlos H.
Jim Kenehan
John Bennett (maybe)
Mike Fujita
Hugh Hoard
Tom & Shawn
Peter Hausherr (maybe)

NK BREKR

I'm in  >v

Thanks to everyone involved in making this happen.

Banzai Ben

2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

redtanrt10

Lance,  thanks for hosting I'm planning to be there.  Mike

AceFang

I will try to make it as soon as possible in the afternoon.  I am umpiring at a Loyola Marymount tournament that day, but luckily I have the 2 early games.  So if my last game is finished by 12:30 or so, I will race over to Lance's place.  I will plan to bring my '08 ACR.  See you there!!

John Bennett

hemotox

Sorry, will miss this one, skiing every possible weekend until season ends.  No viper in the snow however, Yukon Denali XL with Bridgestone snows is the only way.

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

Nino Valmassoi

Lance,

Ruth and I are looking forward to the Tech Day.  Thanks for the use of your facility.

I'm ready to get to work =20!

Nino

ticketmered

I should have my 6 point harness by then; any chance of gettign help with the install during this event?

ViperX

"I should have my 6 point harness by then; any chance of gettign help with the install during this event?"

Hey Carlos,

Yes, I'd guess that we can help you with this.  I've installed three sets in SRT's now.

I always removed the seats first - makes the install easier.

Bring some tools.

Dan

racecars

OGO will have his torque wrenches >1

OGO  O> O> O>

EXHLR8N

The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

MFujita

Lance,

Thanks for hosting it again.  I will be back form Scotland on Friday and planning to attend the Self Tech session.
I also signed up for the Viper Days and will be joining your caravan on Friday.

Mike F

PCH VIPER

That is GREAT Mike !   
We are going to have a great time   <2
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

ViperX

Hey Lance,

We've printed some track maps, Buttonwillow race #13 and I have some G2X (Data logger) info from BW that I think the group might enjoy seeing.

Is there a room at your place where we could set up a projector (like at the Christmas Party)?

Dan

Scottp

Lance,

I'm planning on being there, however; I have to leave around 1:00 pm - getting the clear bra installed at 2:00 pm in Upland in time for Viper Days.

Thanks,
Scott