SELF TECH / PRE VIPER DAYS at Lance's Shop Feb 14

Started by ViperX, January 08, 2009, 11:25:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

Quote from: ViperX on February 07, 2009, 12:59:23 PM
Hey Lance,

We've printed some track maps, Buttonwillow race #13 and I have some G2X (Data logger) info from BW that I think the group might enjoy seeing.

Is there a room at your place where we could set up a projector (like at the Christmas Party)?

Dan

I've got a screen, so just bring your projector.   

I wanna see the SPIN !  >w
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

ViperX

Hey Lance,

Spent some time going through my track data today and found the BW spin.  It was on the first complete lap, first session in the morning.  Air temps were in the high 30's.  Not conducive to high speed turns.  Should help our guys understand the "cold track / cold tire scenario."  Caught some serious flack from NASA.

Also loaded a 2:06 lap at BW run clockwise the same weekend in my GTS on Toyo's.  I think the group will be surprised by the G forces recorded.  Manny was chasing me - but couldn't catch me in his Honda.

Finally, loaded a few 1:34 laps in the GTS on Toyos from Willow Springs if there is any interest.

Hoping for good weather,

Dan  <2

HISSSN1

Hi Lance, I will be there and thank you and Dave for hosting tech days,you guys will make it fun Eddie.
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

PCH VIPER

Great Eddie ! 
You back already ??  I hope you had a great trip !

You sure you don't want to go to Viper Days with us? 

PCH VIPER

Please add to the list:
Hugh H.
Peter (swisspower) is strong maybe
Tom and Shawn

ticketmered

Is this event on rain or shine? I saw there is rain in the forecast for saturday. Got my 6 point harness so if this event is still on I will be there.

admin

Quote from: ticketmered on February 10, 2009, 01:59:05 PM
Is this event on rain or shine? I saw there is rain in the forecast for Saturday. Got my 6 point harness so if this event is still on I will be there.

Absolutely - This is a rain or shine event!

ViperX

Yep, rain or shine, right Lance?

His shop is plenty big to hold all or our cars!!!!.....or at least all of us.

D

NK BREKR

Contrary to the urban legend, vipers will not disintegrate if rained on.  Hearst Castle anyone? <2

PCH VIPER

Rain or shine,   I will be here !

Wear something warm as it has been quite chilly out in the shop.

ViperX

Rain forecast is slowly going away ..... let's hope it stays away ..... for a while.

ACR makes really cool vapor trails in the rain, kinda like rooster tails.  Have to see it to believe it.

D  <2

PCH VIPER

ViperX

ACR is at DC today getting headers, Mopar race computer and K & N filter.

Should be a monster, approaching 700 hp and sounding like it too!

Dan  <2

65cuda

hemotox

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008