DO IT YOURSELF TECH DAY / INTRO TO VIPER DAYS - August 23rd

Started by ViperX, June 15, 2008, 09:13:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NK BREKR

Wise guy ay!  Knuck...knuck...knuck.  Didn't think I'd know who you were talking about right, Glenn?

ViperX

Super Villain

Looking forward to Sat.'s meet!  Looks like it will be a good turnout!

Really curious to find out what my car weighs.  With some new mods coming it'll be interesting to see how much weight I shed.  In the next few weeks will be, CCWs, PS2s, Euroteck rotors, and exhaust crossover delete.

Maybe it will just barely start to balance out all my stereo equipment  >l

I'll be the black SRT coupe with silver stripes.

-Anhtuan
"What is best in life?"...."To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!" - Conan

Radical Guy

Ok Art.  White shirt, check!  Scott, I'll take mental notes for you and fill you in when I see you.   >u
2004 SRT-10

PCH VIPER

Hey Anthuan,
Glad you are going to make it !  I haven't seen you since Dyno Day last year.

Here are a couple of pics I took of your car that day.

See ya,
Lance
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Super Villain

Hey that's one sexy beast!  >w

It'll be good to see you again Lance, and yes it has been awhile.  Thank you for opening your shop up to us!  See you Sat.!
"What is best in life?"...."To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!" - Conan

PCH VIPER

Thanks to all who came out today !!! 
It is always so much fun seeing everyone and what a special treat for me to have well over a $1,000,000.00 in cars parked in front of my building.
A special thanks to Noel and OGO for coming out early to help me set up.
Also thanks to Art for bringing awesome teacakes to ruin my diet.
Thank you Dan and Cathy for the gourmet lunch.

Here are just a couple of pictures from today.

1HOTACR

Thanks Lance and Lori for opening the door to your shop today.  Had a great time busting knuckles with all the wrench heads!  Art I found my pocket still had some bolts from your car in it.   Oh well less weight go faster.  I will give them back next time we meet.  Hopefully I will remember where they went.

Glenn and Steph................ <
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

PCH VIPER

Hey Glenn,
Thanks for the personalized piston retractor tool !   Great idea and I'm sure I'll make good use of it.

>m Maybe you can sell the idea to OGO for an e-brake relocation kit

See you at Willow Springs !!!   >v

racecars

Here's a few more >w

OGO  O O O

ticketmered

My son and I had a great time meeting all of those who attended. Thnkas to Lance for opening his shop for all of us, Kathy, Dan Big Dave. Thanks for making my son and I feel welcome. I will see you all at the Car Control clinic in Fontana.

PCH VIPER

Hey Carlos,
I'm glad you made it out.  Hopefully some of your questions were answered.  If you ever have any questions (i.e. your current suspension) post it up on the So Cal board.  I'm sure you will find the proper solution or resource to get it solved.

See you at the CCC !

Lance

ticketmered

NK BREKR

As always an big thanks to all the people that made this event possible, Lance, OGO, Dan and Cathy,  >t 

Thanks Glenn and Nino for all the tips you provided, I feel like I'm ready to start my own performance shop  >m ^8

It was good seeing the all of the new members and I hope you all sign up for Viper Days, you'll have a blast!

Super Villain

Yes that was a great day!  I love events like that where we can learn stuff, talk about mods, racing, and hang out with cool people!

And as others have said...thank you so much to everyone for all the effort that went into pulling this together!  It was much appreciated.  The amount of knowledge I picked up in that one day was amazing.  And it was really great to meet everyone... some for the first time and some it had been too long.

You all convinced me...I spoke with Courtney today and signed up for Viper Days!  <m  I'll be there on Friday and on thru the weekend!

Cheers,
Anhtuan