DO IT YOURSELF TECH DAY / INTRO TO VIPER DAYS - August 23rd

Started by ViperX, June 15, 2008, 09:13:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caseyse

Awesome, I'll be there!

1HOTACR

Steph and I are now 100% in for the event.  Had to install a E-brake relocation set on the 08.   It would be nice to watch the install with a lift that I can stand under!

Glenn >8
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

ViperX

Hey Glenn,

So ..... you installed an ebrake relocation kit on your 08?

Are track tires in your future?  Hope so.

Hope you can make it to Lance's place.

Dan

PCH VIPER

Hey Glenn,
Doing the E-brake relocation with the lift was definitely the easy way to go.
Ask Art......He sat down and watched 6 of us stand under his car do it for him !   >w

Let me know when you want to do the silver car....that way both of you can drive at Viper Days !!!   >g

See ya in a couple weeks.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

NK BREKR

Glenn,

The e-brake kit install on Lance's lift was so easy, I wore a white shirt and didn't get it dirty.  Then again, I was sitting most of the time supervising to ensure they did a great job >w, which they did.  I felt like I had a pit crew, Mike, Justin, Ben, Dan, OGO and Lance all did a great job, you guys are hired to do the next e-brake on the next Viper I get  >v

Once you do this mod, you'll have more options when it comes to tires, since you can run 18's all around.

Hope to see you and Steph in a couple of weeks.

1HOTACR

We are playing musical wheels on our cars.  The new set Forgeline 19" on the back have a razed lip on the inside for strength so it requires the kit.  Forgeline supplied the kit with the wheels.  It took only one call to Archer Racing to get it right for the E-Brake install. Those mid west boys are on it!

Glenn.......
Glenn
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

ViperX

OK,

So where are the pictures?

I'll bet they look good.

Dan

1HOTACR

You will half to wait till the 23rd.       <9   <L

Steph and Glenn.............
Glenn
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

Radical Guy

I'm in, but I can't get there until around noon.  Sounds fun and I'm looking forward to Art showing me how to do it!  Bring a shirt you can get dirty! >l
2004 SRT-10

ViperX

Just in time for lunch eh Brent? 

You and Art been talking????

NK BREKR

Hey Dan,

I'll be coaching Brent on his Supervisory Skills >v. 

Brent,
1st Lesson - Wear a white shirt to the event, that way nobody will expect you to get dirty >k  More to follow  <I

Super Villain

Back into the fold as they say ;)  Mike was talking to me on Viper Alley and told me to come to this event.  So I will be there!  Besides, its like 25 mins from my house so I have no excuse.

The last event I was ever at was the DC Dyno Day in 2007!  What can I say? its been a very busy year and a half ;)

But now I am starting to get real interested in road racing so this event sounds perfect!
"What is best in life?"...."To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!" - Conan

Speedtactics

I will have to miss this one! My wife has plans for me that day. >o
I will see you at Viper Days! Mean time I will get my car ready on my own. Can someone take notes for me I don't want to miss anything. Then just type them up and email them to me. Thanks, Scott
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

ViperX

Scott,

Sorry you can't make this one.

I thought about doing a side sill vent install during this event (after I saw your side sill kit).

Maybe next time.

See you at the track,

Dan

1HOTACR

Maybe we should do an instructional D V D for the V C A  Saturday on how prep a Viper for  the track  "Hollywood style" since we seem to have a multitude of CHARACTERS  in the club. I'll be Larry!  Who wants to be Moe or Curley?

Glenn....................... >l
Glenn
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E