BIG BEAR RUN & LUNCH - June 14, 2008

Started by admin, January 15, 2008, 02:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fyron

Patsy and Ron will be attending the Big Bear Run. We will be meeting everyone at Home Depot in Redlands.

NK BREKR

FYI - For those who are planning on staying overnight, the Cozy Lodge requires a 2 night stay...no Cozy Lodge for me >o

ViperX

We won't be staying overnight either  >o .  Too much "stuff" to do.

Kala

I have to cancel  >o

We suddenly have too many clients to ignore this weekend  >c

Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

NK BREKR

Boooo!!!!!!!!  I was just about to send you a PM to find out if you wanted to join a caravan for the non OC people.

Kala

That would have been awesome Art...  >v

We were shocked that our weekend filled up so fast...

I think I'm gonna plan a Viper trip every weekend  >w
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

racecars

>m

Have maps(Hemotox >v) will travel >q

Weather will be excellant >k 26 Vipers so far for our 4th Annual bash. Cleaning my Viper now >u >u It's show time >r

OGO  O O O

hemotox

Hey guys, I won't be there, but will be thinking of you taking the run up to Big Bear.  Will be in London on Saturday, have to suffer with a curry at an Indian restaurant in London, a few pints and then back to LA on Sunday.  Best cruising, I know OGO will have the route wired.  Have a potato skin at Boo Bear's restaurant pour moi!

So Cal Viper Club ROCKS    >v

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

PCH VIPER

Hey Hemotox,
Time for a new avatar !!
Have a safe trip.

Lance
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

ViperX

Hey Gang,

Looks like Doug and Myrna Dye will be joining us this weekend (Doug was Prez before Greg Baxter).

Doug just bought a new 2008 coupe.

Dan

hemotox

you guys and gals have a great time, I will be landing at LHR bout the time you start firing up the V10s.  OGO, lead a good run, my friend.   >t

EJ 

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

65cuda

Just wanted to add a possible Viper to this list.  My co worker T.K. has recently purchased an 03 in red and is trying to get out to this with us.  If he is able to make it, he will meet you at the San Diego meeting spot.  I will be at the Orange county meeting spot instead of the San Diego for those who are counting cars before we take off.

Curtis
94 Red Rt/10

PCH VIPER

Great run today ! Absolutely beautiful warm summer day.   You gotta love So Cal.  Thanks to all who put this one together.
It was great seeing so many new Viper owners coming out to join us !

Here is a quick picture.  I'll get more posted later.

PCH VIPER

Ok...pictures are posted on my site   www.kouchicentral.com

Here are a few more from todays trip.  Did anyone do a Viper count?
The snake line was pretty long.

OGO was happy with the turnout.

Viper log jam