BIG BEAR RUN & LUNCH - June 14, 2008

Started by admin, January 15, 2008, 02:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ViperX

Except for the colors and the new hood, my 06 is pretty close to a 2008 .....

Na, Cathy would never go for it.  <F

hemotox

So let me get this straight, Cathy makes pretty much all the decisions???   It's a Beautiful Thing   Thumbs Up

My wife Kathie makes most of my decisions, too ! 

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

PCH VIPER

Please add Tom and Shawn to the list.   <K
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

racecars

Quote from: hemotox on May 15, 2008, 08:17:09 PM
So let me get this straight, Cathy makes pretty much all the decisions???   It's a Beautiful Thing   Thumbs Up

My wife Kathie makes most of my decisions, too ! 

Hey Eric,

Thumbs Up It's called YES DEAR

OGO  O O O

ViperX

OGO  O ,

I thought you called her the "Boss Lady"?

EJ,

Yes, Cathy makes all of the decisions, except the hard ones, she delegates those to me!

Dan  8)

racecars

Hey Dan,

Your right YES to all of the above Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

OGO  O O O

ViperX

OGO  O ,

Ordered a Wing today from Autoform.  Now working on getting a GTSR splitter.

Dan  <2

racecars

>g

Please add
Ron B
Randy B

Thumbs Up

OGO  O O O

65cuda

Please add Curtis to the list, with a possible +1. >g

Curtis
Red 94 RT/10

racecars

>g

Please add

Mark M
Bill & Cassy

OGO  O O O

Nino Valmassoi

Please put Nino and Ruth on the list.  This a great cruise.

Nino

AceFang

Put me on the list for this great drive.  My brother-in-law, a proud owner of a new Charger, would like to join us.  I told him it would probably be ok.  See you on the 14th. 

If anybody is driving east on the 91 and would like to stop in Anaheim Hills to meet up and caravan, let me know.  We can meet off the Weir Canyon exit: 91 east, off at Weir Canyon, turn right, immediate right on Santa Ana Canyon road, right at first entrance to the shopping center.  Meet in Carl's Jr parking lot on left.  Let me know.
John Bennett

admin

Quote from: John Bennett on June 05, 2008, 11:30:33 AM
Put me on the list for this great drive.  My brother-in-law, a proud owner of a new Charger, would like to join us.  I told him it would probably be ok.  See you on the 14th. 

If anybody is driving east on the 91 and would like to stop in Anaheim Hills to meet up and caravan, let me know.  We can meet off the Weir Canyon exit: 91 east, off at Weir Canyon, turn right, immediate right on Santa Ana Canyon road, right at first entrance to the shopping center.  Meet in Carl's Jr parking lot on left.  Let me know.

John, just meet us at the Riverside caravan meet point - see the first post in this thread for details.

Kala

I'm in  >v

Too much <m fun last year...

OT: I drove the Angeles Forrest HWY (2) this week... Looked like it would be a nice twisty road for a future cruise  >m 
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

racecars

>g >g

We now have 26 Vipers  >v ready to rumble to Big Bear  >q (Still full from last nights Carnita's)

For those on the fence lets us know asap >m

OGO has spoken  HappyBounce HappyBounce