BIG BEAR RUN & LUNCH - June 14, 2008

Started by admin, January 15, 2008, 02:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

At least I was able to keep up with them !!!
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

hemotox

The Bikers need some Hawai'ian music, that'll speed them up, maybe some outside speakers on PCH VIPER's graphite coupe???

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

PCH VIPER

Don't the Gen 2's already have speakers built into the front hood.

hemotox

North Shore..................  That's where I want to be..........   <t

ViperX

"Don't the Gen 2's already have speakers built into the front hood."

Mine does.

hemotox

Guest what, Boys and Girls Viper Owners?

The 7-11 at 1161 W. Lugonia Avenue has Gas!!!    >3

hemotox

Hope everyone is getting that Big Bear Feeling

racecars

>g

Add Arlene to the list  >q

OGO  O O O

ViperX

EJ,

Will you have your 08 by then?  >m

If so, you'll need some of that Swiss wax for it .....

Dan

hemotox

Should have the 08 in 1-2 weeks, but I will be in Switzerland on the 14th, maybe I could leave it with you for the week?   >g

PCH VIPER

oooo   oooooo    Pick Me .. Pick Me    Thumbs Up

ViperX

OK,

I guess I could take it for the week.  I'll have Cathy drive me out and pick it up, drive it around for the week and put some "break in" miles on it for you.  <2

Let me know when you get the car.  Maybe you can make me one of the neat maps to your house .....

Dan

PS  I'll go by Lance's house one day too.  ^2

hemotox

VIPER X

I thought you were going to buy the Ultimate Swissvax, and you were going to give me one of the 200ml containers, for about $200.00?  Was that not correct?

>t

ViperX

I might just do that, in exchange for a week driving your new 2008.

Dan

hemotox

The Bumble Bee looks like it is going to the Swiss Viper Club, new viper is not here yet, so I am Viperless, or at least will be viperless soon.   <F  Maybe you can drop the 06 off until something comes along pour moi???