Carl A
Ray M
Mike B
Brent K
Lee W

OGO, are you coming?

ViperX

Hey Gang,

We had a very good turn out at the track this weekend.  We also  met a couple of Viper owners that aren't in our club.  12 Vipers showed up and ran the track.  I have to admit, we really kicked some Corvette, Porsche (and other car's) butts this weekend.  Our guys are becoming better drivers.

We also had several members show up to watch - which is always more fun when you know the folks driving the cars.  I convinced Steve Borecki to take ride around the track with me in my GTS .  He seemed to enjoy the ride and likely won't forget it for a while.  His wife Carol later took a ride around the track with Lee Walters.  I think she's recovered by now!

The Pantera group is runining again next March.  I'll keep you posted on this.  As long as it doens't compete with Viper days, I'll likely go.

See you at the Christmas Party.

Dan <2

catwood

We had a blast even with all the traffic.  There was only one car that ever passed me and I repassed him later.

I should have some video up in a couple of days. 

Carl

Steven & Carol Borecki

Hi Viper Gang,  Yes I did get a ride from Dan and it was the greatest and one I won't soon forget.  Now I know what the Viper will do.  Everyone should try it at least once if you own a viper.  Carol enjoyed her ride with Lee and won't soon forget.  It was the quitest 20 minutes from her that Lee should have enjoyed.  She is known here as the TALKALATTE.  HA HA  Thanks to all our viper friends our son came Sunday and also got a few rides from the viper group.
Steven & Carol Borecki

Speedtactics

Hey guys I just wanted to say I had a great time at the track with the Viper crew. Cathy,Dan,Steve,Carol,Lee,Mike,Brent,Omar and DeJuan. It was good to meet you all and it was a weekend that I will not soon forget. The first attempt to have my 2000 GTS on the track was a very fun and educational experience. It left me wanting more! I can't wait to do it again. For anyone that missed it here are the photos of my fantastic spin in turn 3-4 also take note the skid marks coming into turn 3 from my rear tires. I think I may have had a bit too much throttle input? Anyway no harm done just had to change my shorts :o
Scott
http://speedtactics.com/trackday/index.html
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

Kala

Great shots!

I like this one  ^5
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

PCH VIPER

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

ViperX

Hey Scott,

Nice meeting you at Willow.  Hope all is well.  There are a couple of track events coming up including an Autocross at Fontana - check the track section of the forum for more details.

Cool pics.  If you look closely at the Spin 3 photo, you'll see the front wheels turned in - indicating a slight over correction, and then the car regains traction and goes right where it's pointed.  These cars really require gentle, progressive inputs.

Dan <2

Speedtactics

Oh now you tell me. I'll try to keep that in mind, but I think it best to just not spin again ;D
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics