June 2nd - Big Bear Run & Lunch

Started by admin, February 11, 2007, 11:55:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemotox

If Dave gurantees P Anderson, I will forgo my Mammoth Lakes Visit!   ^3

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

Kala

Quote from: Texas_Venom on May 28, 2007, 08:13:45 PM
I will be heading down that morning from Santa Barbara. If you want to meet up let me know. I am planning on going to the Marina Del Rey meeting point right now. That could change depending on if anyone else is meeting there. if not I will head on to the other meeting point. Let me know if you are interested in caravaning down.

Thom

Hi Thom
MDR is so far out of the way for us, AND means I have to get up a lot earlier than I want to  :o
At this point I'm thinking about meeting everyone at Redlands... I think Stephie and Glenn are wanting to meet up over by the 5 fwy.

If anyone wants to bypass MDR, let me know, we can start a northern meeting area.

Thom, we could meet in Ojai, then cruise to maybe the 118 and the 5 fwy, meet up with Simi & TO people. Go across the 210 and meet everyone in Redlands...

Just a thought...
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

CurtDose

Please add Curt Dose' plus guest - with San Diego Viper Club. Thanks!

Radical Guy

I can meet off of the 118 frwy, bypass MDR, and head to Redlands.^5
2004 SRT-10

racecars

Weather for our Big Bear Bash

74'  & sunny <2 ^1

25 Vipers & 50 people <1 <1 <1

Oh Great One  ^9 ^9 ^9

Texas_Venom

Sure I will meet at the 118. Thats not a problem for me. I just didnt want to show up at MDR like last time and no one was there. It was a mad scramble trying to find the next meeting spot and get there in time. Lesson learned. ^4 ;D Its a good thing I didnt have a passenger with me that morning.  <3 This time is different. Trying to figure out which girl to bring.  ^2

Just let me know what time you two want to meet and I will be there. I have been looking forward to this one for a while.

Thom

1HOTACR

Hey Ventura & Santa Barbara County People,

WIKD VPR (Brent in Simi) & Texas Venom (Thom in Lompoc) & any others out there!

We are in Thousand Oaks and plan to head directly to the Redlands meeting point.  MDR and south is too much of a detour for this outing.  The 101 E to the 134 hauls ass on a Sat am - T.O to Redlands in about 90 min on the long side. <2  Talked with Kala (Ojai) earlier about meeting in Sylmar area (the 5 & 210) as a possible plan.  A little out-of-the-way for us, but we're flexible.  Let us know your thoughts about hooking up and running together. 

Come on you Ventura & Santa Barbara County Vipers, lets hear from you! ^2
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

Texas_Venom

Well I will let you guys make the call. I am not familiar enough with the area to make any decisions. I can find anywhere you want to meet at though. And any route we take that keeps us of the worlds longest parking lot (405) is good for me.  ^5 ^5 ^5  I prefer to drive my Viper not sit in traffic.    <2

Kala

Stephie lets talk Thursday night. I'll be looking at a map this time  <1 We'll figure out a route.

Call my cell, 231-8333, we're picking up the car from DC later Thursday, hopefully I'll be able to hear you  <9

So far we're thinking the 5 fwy, Roxford turnoff @ Denny's. Theres also a gas station in the same parking lot, if you need to fill up.. Before heading to Redlands...
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

Newport Viper

How many are coming to the OC meeting place at Quaill Hill SB's?

04 SRT-10

Carleton

I'm coming from Palmdale and will be meeting at Redlands also.
138 to 15 south.

See you there.

Carleton

ViperX

Cathy and I will be at the OC stop.  Not sure how many others will be. ^2

OriginalRoot

I'm Back... .. . Thank You Cathy ^9 ,I think I'll Wright it Down This Time, Thanks Again, See You This Weekend, AND
I have Something With your Name On IT... .. .joel   Were Dooin The Mountain ^5
www.The-GrassRoots.com

Vinamus

Hey Gang, Melissa & I will see you guys for the cruise on Sat. if theres still time to jump on board!..Gary & Melissa Belvedere. 
Gary & Melissa

Radical Guy

I can meet you wherever to go directly to Redlands.  That sounds good.   <1  Just let me know by tomorrow afternoon.  I suspect I'll be meeting you all around 8 AM somewhere?

Quote from: 1HOTV10 on May 29, 2007, 10:09:16 PM
Hey Ventura & Santa Barbara County People,

WIKD VPR (Brent in Simi) & Texas Venom (Thom in Lompoc) & any others out there!

We are in Thousand Oaks and plan to head directly to the Redlands meeting point.  MDR and south is too much of a detour for this outing.  The 101 E to the 134 hauls ass on a Sat am - T.O to Redlands in about 90 min on the long side. <2  Talked with Kala (Ojai) earlier about meeting in Sylmar area (the 5 & 210) as a possible plan.  A little out-of-the-way for us, but we're flexible.  Let us know your thoughts about hooking up and running together. 

Come on you Ventura & Santa Barbara County Vipers, lets hear from you! ^2
2004 SRT-10