June 2nd - Big Bear Run & Lunch

Started by admin, February 11, 2007, 11:55:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

3rd Annual Big Bear Run & Lunch

This is a very fun run, well worth the trip! We'll be going up the back way to Big Bear from the East side, makes for a better run, also less traffic - vehicles pull over for us to pass and give us a  <1 as we go by  ;D.  We have reservations for 50 for lunch at The Teddy Bear Restaurant 909 866 5415 after the run through the hills.

Pick the meeting place that best suits you and your schedule. Let us know where this will be and we won't leave without you.

CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE CARAVAN ROUTE TO BIG BEAR LAKE.

LA  Meet at Jerry's Deli in Marina Del Rey at 7:45 AM depart at 8:00 AM to meet up with OC group.  Click here for map to Jerry's Deli.

Orange County  Meet at Starbucks at 9:00, depart at 9:15AM  Click here for map to Starbucks

**CHANGE** San Diego Meet at the Park and Ride off the 15 North at 8:30AM and depart at 8:45AM

Riverside Meet at Farmer Boys parking lot at 9:45 depart at 10:00 (OC & San Diego to join you there).  Click here for map to Farmer Boys.

Everyone Meets Here...  Shopping Center on corner of Alabama & W. Lugonia, Redlands off I-10. EXIT ALABAMA, GO NORTH, TURN RIGHT INTO FIRST DRIVEWAY AFTER W.LUGONIA Departure time for run up the mountain is 10:30 AM Click here for map

Bring Two Way Radios if you have them, we will be in and out of cell reception.

Attendees   ^6 If you plan to go, please let us know.

Anthony & Wanda Matranga
Andy & Kimette Goch
Art Pena +1
Brent Kern
Carleton & Alise
Chilcotes x 2
Clark Silverman
Craig & Dolly Petersen
Curt Dose +1
Dan & Cathy Everts
Dave & Arlene Cawthorne
Dave & Lisa Chrisman
David & Carol Kuzmiak
Eddie Arguelles
Gary & Loretta Graham
Gary & Melissa B.
Glenn & Stephanie Izard
Greg & Romelle
Hugh & Sherry Hoard
Joel Larson
John Bennett +1
Lance Kouchi
Kim Cheney, DC Performance
Kala & Dai
Nino & Ruth
Niz + 1
Paul & Pam Winters
Ron & Mary Burke
Randy & Diane Tribolet
Richard & Charlene
Steve & Cathy Trujillo
Thom + 1 ^2
Tom & Shawn
Tony & Sherrie Cappellano

racecars

^6 <1

Quick update ::) I made res for 50 people ;D to have lunch after our run thru the hills. Meeting places and time later.
We'll be going up the back way  ??? from the East side, makes for a better run, also less traffic.

Oh Great One  8) ^9 ^9 ^9

ViperX

Carleton

Please include me and my wife (Alise) for the Big Bear Run.

Thank you.

Carleton

PCH VIPER

The back side is a great run for the Vipers. 
Sign me up too!

Lance
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

1HOTACR

Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

hemotox

I may can fit this in, I must say "Kudos" to the New Club Presidents and the administration of the web site.  Looks like there is quite a bit of activity happening, including long term planning of cruises.  I will come to this event only if RaceCars is nice to me!!!  Right Big Dave?

^6

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

hemotox

Racecars,

Can we get the Baxters out for this one?

EJ

racecars

Quote from: hemotox on April 03, 2007, 01:40:19 PM
I may can fit this in, I must say "Kudos" to the New Club Presidents and the administration of the web site.  Looks like there is quite a bit of activity happening, including long term planning of cruises.  I will come to this event only if RaceCars is nice to me!!!  Right Big Dave?

Not in this life time :)

^6

ViperX

Hey Eric,

Any chance you could email Greg and Melanie and try to get them to come out and play?  I know Greg's been very busy at work recently.  He could use some time relaxing.

Dan 8)

PS  If Dave is not nice to you, I'll hold him and you can hit him!

PPS  Dave's new call sign is, "Oh Great One".  Maybe if you call him that, he'll be nice?

Texas_Venom

I am pretty sure I will be at this one. Sounds like a nice ride. I will see if I can find a date as well   ^7 LOL... so maybe count me in as two.

Baxters

Eric/Dan:

We can take a hint.

Put us in the count.

Greg and Melanie

hemotox

Okay,

If the Baxter's are coming.  I am  in !   ;D

Dan there are a couple of other names I could come up with for Dave.  "Grand PooBaa"?  or my favorite  "Bhagwan of Big Brakes".  "Bhagwan" means Holy One, Inspired One, or Enlightened One, and that fits RaceCars fer sure!   ^9 ^9

Knealing is going to be tough on the asphalt when we meet the Bhagwan, I will bring some knealing mats!   ^7 ^7 ^7

Eric

ViperX

Hey Greg,

Any interest in doing the Irvine PAG show this Saturday morning and then on to breakfast?

Dan <1

Fast Eddie

Please add me to the Big Bear run.

Thank you