June 2nd - Big Bear Run & Lunch

Started by admin, February 11, 2007, 11:55:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ViperVenom

If it's not too late to join, I'm in for tomorrow.  We'll meet at Jerry's Deli, Marina Del Rey.  OR is that no longer a meeting spot???? ???
Jim & Ashley
<2

OriginalRoot

Hey! All You Snake Wranglers, " I HAVE GOT TO WORK " >:(,... .. .Lance- I Will speak with Denny & Joe later tonight
and will give them all the info, The problem with my job is, you never know, from hour to hour- ( Because ) They don't
know either, What I Am going to be doing next... .. . The good thing is, They shower you with cash and food,-.-.HELP
I Wish I Was going with you, Have Fun-Be-Safe... .. .  TRANSFORMERS 7-4-7 then IRON MAN

Radical Guy

Hey Viper Venom.  I'm not sure if anyone is going to Jerry's in MDR.  You may want to head to the next meeting spot or meet us (Ventura County group) in Sylmar at 8:15.  We have four Vipers meeting there.

Brent
2004 SRT-10

Kala

Quote from: artpena54 on June 01, 2007, 02:25:43 PM
Kala,
Glad to hear you got the car back on time.   What's the next mod?

LOL... The next Mod is Me! I'm gonna have a titanium mod, done to my Rt Foot, so I can challenge both Cathy's @ the track  <4 <2

After that I'm doing the DC Performance roll bar, and adding the Racelogic... We'll see from there  ^2

The cat back Corsa is actually a better mod than I would have thought... It sounds much, much better than stock!

See you guys in the morning... My cell is 805-231-8333... Dai's 805-657-3333
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

PCH VIPER

Too bad you have to work Joel  :-[   

As always, I'll be taking pictures, so you'll get to see what we fun we had.

See you at K-1 carts

Lance
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Newport Viper

04 SRT-10

Kala

We just got home... It was a fantastic run  ^2

Thanks to all that put it together.

I'll post our pix tomorrow
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

Texas_Venom

Yep that was a great run. Had a great time up until 7 miles from home. Got pulled over for a 62 in a 55 speeding ticket.  ^7 That sucked since it took me 4 and a half hours to get back. Get 10 minutes from your door and the CHP pulls you over. LOL Oh well. Looks like I will be taking defensive driving online...   <2

Kala

Thom
Great to meet you in Big Bear...

I have 2 words for you... They work for me...

Valentine one

Best Mod you can do  ^1

hemotox

Sounds like Big Brakes D hit it out fo the park on this one!  Well done, Dave.  You ROCK!   <1

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

ViperX

Hey Thom, that type of ticket is really a bummer.  Was it radar or was he pacing you?

Dan 8)

hemotox

Texas Venom, you need a CHiPs Patrol star on your license, works every time!!!

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

ViperX

Eric,

Tell us more about this Chips Patrol star.

Dan