(OLD)2nd Saturday of the Month Viper Owners Get Together - Malibu

Started by admin, February 05, 2007, 05:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

Hey Joel,
I hate to miss such a great breakfast and run on Latigo Canyon....but too many things that I need to take care of.

I'll catch you on the next one.
Lance
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

OriginalRoot

>3 I'm NOT sittin there by my self ^6... .. . joel.

ViperX

Vypr Phil

So, is anybody going to Malibu tomorrow?

Joel?  John Fuchs?  Dr. J?  Stephanie?  Kala?

Phil
Vypr Phil    2005 SRT-10 Roadster - Sold

"If you are not living on the edge...you are taking up too much space"

OriginalRoot

::) Anyone considering going to THIS event  ^4... .. .11/10/07.-.-.- 08:30... .. .joel & PAM.

Before the CHP

PCH VIPER

Hey Joel,
Give Pam a kiss for me.  I'll be in Temecula having breakfast with the CANCELLED Pumpkin run guys.

If we start now, maybe we can rally a bunch of guys for a Coogies Christmas Breakfast and Reindeer run the 2nd weekend in December followed by the Club Christmas party.

OriginalRoot

<2 I will be out Slithering Early, and will stop by Coogies at 08:30... .. . BUT will just be a touch & go...AND

YES Lance!  let's try for a BIG December "BUST OUT",    joel. ^1

hemotox

Guess the 2nd Saturday (nov 10) is not happening this month?  Fires, cancelled GPR ( Great Pumpkin Run), weather etc. cramp the viper get togethers.

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

PCH VIPER

Quote from: OriginalRoot on November 09, 2007, 07:26:52 PM
YES Lance!  let's try for a BIG December "BUST OUT",    joel. ^1

Hey Joel,   Let's move the time earlier by an hour.   Breakfast at 8:00 am followed by a run.  This will get us done earlier.....so I can get cleaned up for the Club X-mas party that night.

Kala, Steph, Thom.....You guys gonna make it out for this...then head down to the hotel before the party?????

Who else is coming?????????

Kala

Hey Lance
That kinda sounds like a good idea... All cruise down together...

8 is a bit early, as long as I have someone here at the house, it doesn't really matter... I guess  ^8

Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

1HOTACR

Hi Guys,
   This sure sounds like a great plan, but Glenn and I are extending our weekend trip and heading down to the hotel on Friday instead of Saturday.  We thought it would be fun to kick around down there before the party, otherwise we would have joined you.  Maybe next time...
   Look forward to seeing you all at the party on Saturday evening, should be fun!  <9
Steph 
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

ViperVenom

I have yet to make it to a Malibu run.  Is it on for 12/8? If so, where do we meet?  I think I may need a new battery, it won't hold a charge.  But I'd like to go Sat.

PCH VIPER

The plan is to meet for breakfast at Coogies at 8:00am.  We will do a short run afterwards.
We moved the time up one hour this month only, due to the Club Christmas party later that evening.

The weather, however, is not looking good for this weekend.    RAIN Fri and Sat.  Obviously if its raining, we will cancel and see everyone at Coogies in Jan !!

Lance

PCH VIPER

The forecast is looking better.....but roads will still be wet and muddy.
Most everyone I talked to was either out of town or busy anyhow, so let's put this off and give it a try again in January.

Happy Holidays all!!

Lance

hemotox

Would be nice to get as many people as possible out for the 11th of January at Coogies in Malibu.  Pretty sure there will be no fires going on at that time.  Original Root, can you adjust your schedule to find some time on that day for a little Viper Socializing and perhaps a short in the mountains?

>3

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008