(OLD)2nd Saturday of the Month Viper Owners Get Together - Malibu

Started by admin, February 05, 2007, 05:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OriginalRoot

That sounds good to me, My wife and I are returning from our Mediterranean Cruse on the 24th, Why don't You
Guy's come with us ?...  ..  . Starts in Venice,Athens,Kusadasi for Epheses Turkey, Mykonos Turkey,Naples/Capri
Italy,Rome,Florence/Piza, Marseille France,Barcelona Spain,  12 Days on the Emerald Princess <L

Come On Let's Cruse  <u    joel.

ViperX

Now that sounds like a cool trip.  Perhaps you could adopt Cathy and I?????

Hope to see you soon.

Dan <u

hemotox

Rumors are out that the "Root of the Original" could be seen at the Viper Breakfast on Sunday at CooGie's in Malibu.  Shifting arm is functional.  But he will still be slow, you know, age and whatever!!!   ^8

EJ

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

OriginalRoot

I'll TRY my best to keep up, O BUT,You won't be there Doc, <F We will be Waiting... .. .  Lil slow Root.

PCH VIPER

Hey Hemotox,
Any word yet on the Snake Green?  Malibu run would be a great place to break it in!
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

OriginalRoot

Who is Going Tomorrow ?   Is It 8:00 or 8:30 @ Coogy's on Sunday

<u  joel.

hemotox

Lance,

Not a peep yet from the dealer, I will call again and leave a message.  OriginalRoot, I am back tonite from Mammoth, could possibly make the Coogies event tomorrow.

OriginalRoot

Looks like only You & Me,    ^4 If you get in late, Don't worry about it,A couple of my Teamster friends are
coming for Breakfast ... .. .  <o     
                                                          joel.

PCH VIPER

Meeting around 8:30 am at Coogies.....Breakfast at 9:00am.

I expect 15 plus Vipers just from the email that I sent out !!!   >2

Should be our biggest showing yet!

See you tomorrow.
Lance

hemotox

Excellent turn out today in Malibu, an awesome day, great cruising, superb people and great vipers!  Good to see OriginalRoot, shifting once again.  Not quite sure what Dan is describing, hope he was talking about a shock absorber, and not something related to anatomy!!!  <u

Art Pena has the cleanist sun glasses in Mailbu!

hemotox

some more images.  I think OriginalROot is saying to himself, in image # 15 below, as he looks over the SM Mountains at the Pacific Ocean, "I am the King, it doesn't get any better than this".

PCH VIPER

Nice pictures Hemotox !
It sure was a great turnout...but with weather as beautiful as it was today, how could you possibly stay home ???!!!!!

Here are a few of the pictures I took.  The rest of the pictures are on my site.   www.kouchicentral.com

PCH VIPER

PCH VIPER