(OLD)2nd Saturday of the Month Viper Owners Get Together - Malibu

Started by admin, February 05, 2007, 05:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ViperX

Hey Eric,

Nothing on the schedule event-wise for August 11 so we can do a Malibu breakfast again and maybe persuade Joel to guide us through the hills or up to Ojai.  Your thoughts on this?

Annual Viper Club Family Picnic is August 4, so no problem there.

Scuttlebut says 2008's should start being delivered in September.

Also, yes, VCA membership is a bit lower here than in some other areas but has increased steadily since the first of the year.  We all need to work on this.  Any volunteers?

Dan 8)

PCH VIPER

VCA is running a 3rd quarter special....$60.00 for new member signups. 
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

hemotox

Lets make it a date!!!  I may not leave for Alaska until Sunday, 12th in the AM.  So Joel is the man, especially since he showed up at Dyno Days on a Bike!  I believe he has to reserve the day, plan a good route, maybe even up to Ojai and be like the Maitre'D.  I have a route that we did witht eh Ford GT guys last month that I can easily reproduce for the club.  Problem is finding a good restaurant on the coast to end up at with good parking.  Rock Shop just won't do it.

Where is Little Joel and his Blue Viper???   >2 <2 <2 <2

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

hemotox

Just a reminder for all Viper owners to come out to lovely Malibu on Saturday the 11th of August for breakfast with the Stars!   <2  >2   >8  >6

Lance, Big Dave, ViperX, Art's Orange SRT-10,  lots of stars with their cars!

ViperX

OriginalRoot

You Talking to ME... .. . Hi  ^6 Yes!  Would you be interested in going on a " longer " run ?, I would Be Honored to lead my fellow Viper Club members on one of my favorite runs ( PINE Mt )... .. . OR Perhaps we should do OJAI first,
I'm just leaving for Bob's Big Boy in Taluca Lake, Hot Rod Night :-*  more later... .. .
                   joel.

hemotox

OriginalRoot, none of that poofy Motorcycle stuff on the 10th, we need to see the Shelby Blue GTS Coupe and the additional eye candy!   >2

OriginalRoot

POOFY? Thats Body Armor Dude! ! ! ;).I Need Some Input on the Route, ^7 Suggestions
Please, Do we need to change the starting place to the Valley, An early start is good, we have 3 weeks.
Let's Chat- joel

P.S. OR NOT... .. . If you want to leave it to me, I'll make the Call! SO, Clear your Calendar, Fill-er Up,

fasten your seat belts & Turn OFF the cell phones, We will eat in Route "OJAI" <9

Let's Do this thing <2  again joel... .. .Sat the 11th  What's Up Doc !

hemotox

pretty funny!  Although, one could argue the tight pants, multi-colored dream coat and helmet. ...........  hmm.

Just leave the two wheeler at home and bring some muscle!    ^2

OriginalRoot

>5 I was on the motorcycle " because " The New Shocks were being installed, the ride hight had not been set and the
rear end was sitting right on the frame, In short - I Didn't want to do any damage... .. .  I WILL BE READY  Aug 11th.

I can think of 3 restaurants in OJAI that could handle 20 to 30 people and Vipers.

I think I'll go up and Reconnoiter ... .. . If I can take 18 Rock n Rollers on the Road - - You guys are CAKE

Joel.   www.The-GrassRoots.com

Kala

I won't be here for the run thru Ojai...  :-[  I'm gonna take the Viper cruising up PCH thru Big Sur, to Monterey that day  >2

Joel... There are at least 8 restaurants here in town, or on the way up the 33, that can handle 20-30 people.. Depending on what you want...
Ojai has some great restaurants... Most of the nicer ones have lunch menus that are reasonable... And the space that could handle a group. Some could offer private rooms or patios if there are enough people...

I've lived here for 17 years, if I can help with anything let me know  ^1
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

ViperX

I thought Joel looked really cool in his leathers.

On the subject of where, the Malibu run was cool, but Ojai could be cool too.

Dan 8)

PCH VIPER

So.......if we make the run to Ojai, I hope it is an early run.  I would hate to be sitting in TRAFFIC going and returning.   Hopefully Joel has some "special" backroad routes for us to get along on.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

ViperX

Agree, traffic bad in Viper. 

Traffic on hot day worse. 

Malibu keeps looking better! 

Maybe we can save Ojai for the fall. <2

Kala

Its 92 degrees here today...  ^4

I just got back from Montecito and it was 72 there  ??? Doesn't seem fair...

You could cruise out the 150 around Lake Casitas, rarely much traffic there, comes out above La Conchita... Then down the 101...
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D