(OLD)2nd Saturday of the Month Viper Owners Get Together - Malibu

Started by admin, February 05, 2007, 05:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ViperX

Hey Lance,

What time are you leaving?

Mike Burgoyne's parents are in town from Minnesooooota and would like to cruise to Malibu with us.  Mike has two Vipers, so no problem.

I put the repaired side sill back on the white Viper tonight.  No letters yet but it looks much better now.

Any chance we could meet somewhere tomorrow morning and go on to Malibu?

Dan 8)

PCH VIPER

Sorry for the late response....I was at a father daughter dance with my little one.  Just got home.

I'll be at Spaghettini's around 7:00 or so. Same place as last time.

See ya tomorrow.

Lance
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

OriginalRoot

It's June 21st and I'm thinkin-bout the next canyon run :) I'm dropping my Viper off tomorrow a Dan's, New GAS Shocks,
lower, Corner weight (should stop the right front from locking-up) and Ross will sort the suspention out <9
SOOOOO! Bastille Day July 14th will fun... .. . I'm thinking about OJAI, joel  www.the-GrassRoots.com

Kala

Cruise in Ojai... Bummer....

I'll be 3 days out of surgery, from the new titanium rod mod, foot surgery, and wont be able to go  >1  ^4 ^4

Maybe next time...

Are you guys going up the 33 to pine mountain? Its a nice drive...
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

ViperX

Hey Gang,

Don't forget that the next "second Saturday" is July 14.  We are having a dyno day at DC Performance that day from 9AM to 4PM.  It's only $50.00 for three runs and DC is donating the $50.00 to the club, so we're hoping for a good turn out. 

DC is also throwing in free coffee and donuts for all you early risers and a free lunch for those of us that come by later!

Perhaps we can do something on Sunday???  The Ojai cruise sounds like fun - we just need Joel to lead us!

Dan 8)

Kala

Hey Dan

I forgot about Dyno Day... I'm having foot surgery on the 11th, so I wont be able to make the DC event either...  ^4 ^4 ^4 ^4 ^4

Kala
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

PCH VIPER

It seems to me that the best thing for July is to have the 2nd Sat meeting at DC Performance.

Then have Joel plan the Ojai run for mid August.   

Just my .02
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

ViperX

The Annual So Cal Picnic is August 4, so August 11 could be a good Saturday for an Ojai or a Malibu run.  It could be a bit warm however, so we may want to choose the cooler location for August - not sure which one that would be but likely Malibu.

We need our local experts, Joel, Eric and gang to post on this.

Dan

OriginalRoot

>1 Hey!---I'm Easy,... .. . DC Performance It Is, a Tug or Two on the old Dyno, along with FREE sinker's & Mud <4
It's a natural 8) See You There... .. . joel

hemotox

We have any vipers coming out to Malibu this Saturday?  Back to getting on the 2nd Saturday AM breafast.

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

ViperX

Hey Eric,

We're going to DC Performance for a dyno day this Saturday morning.  Donut and Coffee and Lunch on DC.

See thread under Events for all Viper Owners, Dyno Day at DC.

Dan 8)

hemotox

Dan,

I will be there I am only a couple of miles from MECCA!  Oh Great One gonna show up?

EJ

racecars

>2

Yes, Oh Great One will be there

^9 ^9 ^9

hemotox

Lance and Dan,

Lets talk about the August potential run at DC Perormance on Saturday AM.

EJ

BTW,

Anyone in the club own a new 2008 SRT-10?  I saw in Viper Magazine that there are 2887 Vipers in California and only 557 members of VCA?  This area needs some work!  ^4