(OLD)2nd Saturday of the Month Viper Owners Get Together - Malibu

Started by admin, February 05, 2007, 05:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

Looks like at least Lance, Noel and Timothy will be heading up from the OC.
We'll be meeting at Spaghettini's 7:15 leaving at 7:30

Looks like we'll be meeting Art, Glenn, Steph, Joel, Irfan, and Phil.

There are a few others that are ????'s
See ya on Sat.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

NK BREKR

We need some Copperheads to show up.  You hear that Mikes?  I want to get a picture of Deadly4u and Mike's new copperhead coupe.   >r

Banzai Ben

I'll be able to join you guys tomorrow too.
Look forward to see you all.
Ben
2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

NK BREKR

1HOTACR

Hey Art!

Don't forget the restaurant is located under the Big COCONUT Tree            =11
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

PCH VIPER

It was another beautiful warm day in Malibu.
We had 10 Vipers, 2 Ford GT's and a mean V8 Solstice.

hemotox

good time except for the A..hole Sherrif and his pals.  Pissed me off!  I will fight this one.

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

PCH VIPER

We were at a stop and you got tagged for being over the double yellow ?????   =7

=15

Kala

Quote from: hemotox on November 09, 2008, 07:54:24 AM
good time except for the A..hole Sherrif and his pals.  Pissed me off!  I will fight this one.
I hope it wasn't the same guy who stopped by earlier to say how cool your car was...

Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

Kala

Here's a couple of photos I took

V8 in a Solstice...  >1

Pink Miata cracked me up  =6
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

Kala

NK BREKR

Hey Doc,

Sorry about the Fuzz, giving you a hard time, completely uncalled for!  We can all accompany you into the court room when you profess your innocence.

Kala,
It was a Sheriff that still had his training wheels on his bike.  Great pics.

Lance,

Thanks for sharing the pics and getting Eddie to come out and play.

hemotox

Arturo et al.  I will contest this, the officer who cited me did not observe the "crossing of the double yellow lines" ,  I was not speeding nor was I driving recklessly. I will contest this ticket and consult with my CHiP patients!

Power to the People, Right ON!!!

NK BREKR

Granted the FGT is fast, I just don't see how it can cross a double yellow line, while stopped?  Maybe the double yellow line was scared and crossed the FGT? =15

Good luck on the fight!

hemotox

Art I will be on the right side of this dispute, when it happens, don't worry.  Was that you in the Pink Miata???   >s