(OLD)2nd Saturday of the Month Viper Owners Get Together - Malibu

Started by admin, February 05, 2007, 05:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

Sorry for the delay in getting the pictures posted....   <x   been kinda busy  >1

We had 16 people for breakfast and a great variety of cars along with our Vipers.

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

PCH VIPER

Texas_Venom

Anyone going this Saturday to the meet??? I had fun last time carving up the canyon roads in my Jeep SRT-8.  ^8  And it was good seeing everyone again. Let me know if anyone is interested...

hemotox

Texas

I think most of us are doing the Great Pumpkin Run tomorrow, come along, it will be an awesome run

http://socalviper.com/forum/index.php?topic=670.0

<2 <2 <2 <2

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

Texas_Venom

That one is a little too far for me to make. It would be a 600+ mile run in one day for me so I am passing on it. Next time...

PCH VIPER

Hey Everyone,
I'll be at Coogies this Sat, Oct 11 for breakfast followed by a run through the canyons.
Meet  at Coogies 8:30, breakfast at 9:00.
I'll be at Spaghettini's at 7:15 and will leave at 7:30 for Malibu.
Come on out and join me. 
My cousin Mike will have his new 2006 Copperhead coupe there.

Lance

hemotox

PCH VIPER

There has been such a lack of enthusiasm and participation for this monthly event, I thought it was dead.  I would come but will be in Park City this weekend.

PCH VIPER

No lack of enthusiasm for the Malibu run....just too many conflicts with other club events.

We had a great turnout, 8 Vipers and a Porsche.   
16 of us enjoyed breakfast and Sean Penn was there as well.

Absolutely clear beautiful skies made for a great views.  Here are a few of them......the rest are on my site.
www.kouchicentral.com

Mike's beautiful new -06 Copperhead Coupe

ViperX

hemotox

Great pics Lance.  You even resurrected Original RooT?  Wow, I guess he is still alive!!!   >m

Nice to see the snakes winding up a canyon.  Haven't done that since the Run in May to Oak Glen and Idyllwild. 

I was in Park City at the time and it was 25 degrees and snowing and 17 degrees on Sunday AM in a blizzard.

There was a Carrera GT and a Ferrari leaving PC at 8AM in the snow.  Not the best conditions for those wheels on the ground.  To bad, it was a great looking Porsche.

hemotox

PCH VIPER here is a shot from Hemotox's yellow GTS now at its new home in Bern Switzerland.  Kinda looks like the old shots of mine and OriginalRoot's blue GTS in Malibu of days gone by???

PCH VIPER

That's a great picture Hemotox.
Now you have a car to drive when you are there !

1HOTACR

Steph and I are planing to do this Saturdays Malibu run  11-8-08

give us a shout

Thanks!
Glenn................
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

PCH VIPER

Hey Glenn,
Got your email ...
I'll make the run up to Malibu this weekend.  I'll send out some email and see if I can get some others to tag along.

Lance

NK BREKR