(OLD)2nd Saturday of the Month Viper Owners Get Together - Malibu

Started by admin, February 05, 2007, 05:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vypr Phil

Second Saturday of the month coming up!

Anybody coming out to Malibu this Saturday?

Anybody driving out in a 2008 Viper?

Phil  ;D

Vypr Phil    2005 SRT-10 Roadster - Sold

"If you are not living on the edge...you are taking up too much space"

PCH VIPER

I'm pretty sure Irfan is planning on going.
I'm a ? for a day or two depending on my flu bug.  (Yeah, I know   <x )
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

OriginalRoot

Hi Gang, The Doc "Fixed Me Up" and I,m back at Work  <L... .. . a Wil Smith movie called "SEVEN POUNDS"
I will be there on Saturday,  My Motorcycle Isn't fixed yet,  Just Kidding,   joel

www.The-GrassRoots.com   Rockers with Walkers O

ViperX

Hey Joel,

Glad to hear that you're "fixed up".

If you stay off that motorcycle, you have a better chance of remaining a "rocker  <L that won't need a walker  O ", at least for a little while longer.....

Any chance we might catch you at Willow Springs on the 22 and 23rd with TCRA?  Lance, Bruce, Mike Buckingham, Ben and I are all going.  Mabye a few more.  We'll also be running Buttonwillow with Speed Ventures on April 12 and 13.

Hope to see you soon,

Dan

hemotox

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

hemotox

well Originalroot was there, I thought I lost my cell phone, went home, came back Originalroot was gone, but two other vipers and 3 members were there along with Bill's most excellent 08 SRT-10 coupe, Venom Red, gray stripes, two tone interior, and excellent wheels!  Congratulations.  Excellent sports car!

hemotox

anyone coming out to Malibu this coming Saturday, seems we are slowly dwindling down on Viper Enthusiasm???

PCH VIPER

Hey Hemotox,
I'll make the drive up to prove that there is still some Viper Enthusiasm !
I'm wondering which day would be better...Sat or Sun???
Since it's just you and me so far, you make the call and I'll round up some guys.

Lance

Texas_Venom

I am coming up on Saturday for the meet. The only thing is I will be in my Jeep SRT-8.     <o
Hope I can stilll hang out with the in crowd....   <x

hemotox

Sir Lance-Viper-Alot!  I just realized that I will be in SF this weekend running an orthopaedic trauma reconstruction course.  Hence, I won't be there.  You call it, Sat or Sunday is your call.  I think without advanced notice, perhaps keep it on Sat.  I will roust Original Root out for the AM.  I think B ruce Conklin needs to exercis his viper legs in anticipation of hte Dukes Run later this month.

EJ

1HOTACR

I have something going Sat. so I won't be able to make it, but would be up for Sunday if it is changed.  <1  Maybe we could even get Rob & Cathy out that day!

Steph
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

PCH VIPER

Sunday would actually work better for me as well.....Thom are you ok for Sunday?

Texas_Venom

Sunday is good for me too. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

ViperX

Cathy and I will be running at Buttonwillow this coming weekend, April 12 and 13, with Speed Ventures.

Have fun,

Dan  <2

PCH VIPER

OK,  SUNDAY it is.
Let's meet around 8:30 at Coogies, breakfast at 9:00 followed by a short run through the canyons.

See you guys there.
Lance

Anyone from the OC area going, I'll be at Spaghettini's (Seal Beach blvd and 405) at 7:15 leaving at 7:30.