(OLD)2nd Saturday of the Month Viper Owners Get Together - Malibu

Started by admin, February 05, 2007, 05:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OriginalRoot

I Seem to be Photographing a Little Heavy ,  You Think ? ::) That was Good Fun <L

Whats Next, I'm Ready, What a Good Group ^5   Joel

www.Joel-Larson.com

hemotox

I think it is Lance's lens, he has that "Sony Camera", I believe, and with the sun at the angle it was on Sunday, and the fact that it is the 1st viper event of 08, after the holidays, all these reasons explain the look.  Blame LANCE!!!   <G

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

ViperX

Hey Joel,

Yeah, I noticed that about you ..... and me!  I think the Doc is right, we'll blame Lance.

Next up, Viper Days at Buttonwillow on Feb 22, 23 and 24.  Lets play "follow the leader" or "catch me if you can".

You should be well by then.

I'll be driving at Willow Springs on Jan 26 and 27 with Speed Ventures along with a few other Viper guys.  Come on up and check it out!

Dan  <m

Banzai Ben

Nice pictures guys, thank you.
My son, Mikey, and I had a great time. He had never seen so many Vipers and was very excited. He told me he didn't want to leave.
It was a pleasure meeting more of the members and seeing the others. I hope to get out to more of the events this year.
Thanks for a great Sunday morning.

Ben
2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

PCH VIPER

HAHA!!!  You should have seen the pictures BEFORE I photoshopped them !    ^8

You can only STRETCH a picture so much.

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

PCH VIPER

You know I love ya no matter what !!!

I'll have to trade my camera in for the "skinny" version.

PCH VIPER

Hey Dan,
Did you get to spank the guy in the black and white Camaro(???) on the way home?

ViperX

I thought about it and had an opportunity to do so, but didn't.  I talked to the guy a bit while stopped.  He was driving a fully restored Yenko Camaro, 427 big block, etc. - beautiful, rare, expensive car.  When he said my car didn't sound stock and asked how much HP I had and I answered him, he became more mellow and didn't really show any inclination to "play".  He's going to Barrett-Jackson this weekend or so he says.

Besides, I couldn't set a bad example for the group, could I?????

Dan <2

OriginalRoot

AND... .. . the WIFE was in the car <F  The Yanko did look good, BUT when he took his foot off the
gas,  IT SMOKED BIG TIME, Valve Guides? Besides too much traffic!

Hey Lance, did you mention something about willow this month ? <2

joel.

PCH VIPER

Hey Joel,
Check this thread....  http://socalviper.com/forum/index.php?topic=638.0

There will be a bunch of us going out to watch.

Viper Days is end of February at ButtonWillow.   There will be a pretty big group of us from So Cal going.  You NEED to do this with us.

Lance

ViperX

Lance,

I agree.  It would be fun to see the "Root" at Buttonwillow.

Hope you'll consider going Joel.

Dan

OriginalRoot

Hey ! Lance or Dan, what day or days are you are you going out to willow this weekend <1
I wanna come too,  joel,   However; <G  RAIN could be an Issue, Keep me posted

ViperX

Yes indeed,

This weekend is a rain out for me.  Vipers, slicks and rain on a race track just don't seem like a good idea!

Signed up for another event on Feb 9 & 10 at Willow with NASA.

See post for more info and hope for good weather.

Dan <2

PCH VIPER

I won't be going out either. 
We'll try to catch the next one.

Lance

PCH VIPER

Hey everyone,
Check out the video that was made by Ramon's friend Frank at our last Malibu Breakfast.

http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=zVM88GngXIQ

Pretty cool stuff.